♧♤ PART 7 ♤♧

WELCOME BACK ...🙇‍♀️
HELLO...
Vote karna mat bhulna aur agar koi galti dikhe to inform jarur jarur karna..
Have a nice day...🤗🤗🤗

Come Let's continue the story...

Siya's pov...
I was feeling very uncomfortable infront of that man, I came here to the bathroom to calm myself down because I was feeling very angry when Karan, who was our business partner, had his dirty eyes on me. But I didn't do anything because I didn't want to spoil the meeting and then Mr. Arrogant Singhaniya would really start hating me.

If he was not our business partner , I would have seriously broken that bastard's teeth...
(author: i am sorry for abusing ...)
Idiot!!!!...now just calm your self down siya...you have to attend the meeting, and maybe, no..no..maybe not, but in reality you will have to be scolded by Mr. Arrogant Singhaniya... Because i came here in the middle of the meeting without asking him.

I was mumbling in myself but suddenly I heard some voice behind me like someone was entering into the washroom but I ignored it thinking that maybe it would be some lady, then I bent a little for washing my face but before i bent, and heared the voice like "click" It seemed as if someone had locked the door,and suddenly l feel something strong around my waist and then I looked infront of me in the mirror and I saw him, karan? what the fuck is he doing her?

He was looking at me with his lustful eyes, there were tears in my eyes but I am a strong girl, I have faced this situation before too, My heart was pounding but I was ready to fight, I showed my skills and directly attacked his stomach with my elbow,He fell backwards with a jerk... then I tried to run away, I had just stepped forward when suddenly he stood up and held me from behind, my heart was still beating very loudly.

Tears started coming out of my eyes…I was feeling very weak, when out of sudden he pulled me towards him with a jerk then he pressed me against the wall and was trying to kiss me but I was not able to protect my own self.

Same thing happened that day too, i was weak at that time but not today, I have to fight for myself, I will not let that day come again.

I have to fight for myself!  he grabbed my hand and then turned me around now my back was facing him, he was grabbing my hand very tightly as I was moving too much, which was giving him problem.

he pressed my face on the wall infront of me and coming close to me he whispered in my ear.

Author's pov

Karan: you are so fucking hot... I can fuck you all day and night... now Don't act and just be ready to fucked by me...I know you want me too...like I want you ...(he whispered and she closed her eyes with disgust , her tears were streaming down on her cheeks....then again anyhow she just opened her eyes and one more time trying to attack on him but no use as he was too much stronger than her then suddenly they heard someone's yelling...

Kabir : MS.SIYA! MS.SIYA!Are you there?(he said from the outside of the washroom 's door and listening kabir's voice she breathed in relief as she thought maybe he will save her ...
She was about to scream but before she does, karan covered her mouth with his right hand then she started crying and moving more than before trying to free herself from his tight grip but no use then she closed her eyes being tired...she was listening her name's yelling from kabir's mouth but was not able to do anything as he was too much stronger than her...)

Kabir : MS.SIYA! where are you?( kabir was yelling her name and was rubbing his head in frustration... listening his yelling arjun also came to him and then asked him...)