Chapter Ten: Constantine

Dream and I were transported to London, and came out onto the Westminster bridge where you can see Big Ben

     Dream and I were transported to London, and came out onto the Westminster bridge where you can see Big Ben. The water that surrounded us dropped as if we were now standing in a puddle. I swirled my hand up, as red energy came free from my hand, and suddenly red mist shot up my body and changed my outfit to a newer one. These new heels gave me a few inches, and I looked hot. I notice Dream staring at me, and at my choice of outfit.

"Too similar to yours?" I questioned, as I was wearing a black knee length button up coat. "So, do you know where this woman will be?" I questioned, as Dream shoved his hands into his black trench coat pockets, and began to walk across the bridge. "Is that a yes?" I shoved my hands into my own coat. I followed him closely, walking side by side. We walked for a few minutes, the air silent between us.

"Will you ever tell me what you're thinking?" I questioned, but he kept his mouth shut and focused on walking. "I can't just peer inside that head of yours. Which is frustrating," the only downside is that higher beings than myself I couldn't manipulate or enter their minds.

"I could say the same thing," he retorted, not turning his head to the right, just keeping it straight forward.

"Oh, the horrors you would see," I replied with a grin, finding that my mind was filled with such horrors that it would overwhelm Dream of the Endless himself. But who knows that fate.

Dream and I walked in peace and silence, he was guiding us both in the direction of the Church of England. One of the most famous ones that is. As we approached the church, I felt a coldness coming from within. It was a strange feeling, a place of God shouldn't feel this cold. A presence of a Demon must be within. Dream walked up the steps to the main area of the church, outside of it. My eyes went from him, and as he could go introduce himself to her. I had other plans.

In a blink of an eye, I was transported from outside into the Church, and it was massive. Very nice decorum, and the taxpayer money going into it. But I blinked again, and found myself in an office. There were two people, the princess, and a black man, a football player. Neither one of them could see me, but I stared at them both, seeing who was possessed. Instantly, my eyes travelled to the football player, he had this dark aura about him, and I was Lady of Chaos after all. I know my shit.

I love a bit of chaos in the mortal realm, when other realms involve themselves in mortal affairs, like this one. He clearly wanted the Princess for a reason. I just watched as a spectator, invisible to the naked eye. It didn't take long for them to move into the main area of the Church to be wed.

My eyes cast upon this woman, knowing that she was not a priest, but a magic user. So, this was the Constantine Dream was talking about. She did look kind of yummy in that outfit. Living for millions of years, you've probably fucked everyone. I watched as she began to speak a ritual in Latin, to express the demon from the host. Her eyes were mainly on the Princess thinking she was the one possessed. Until Kevin - the football player began to heave, as she spoke Latin. Soon enough he fell to his knees, but Constantine continued to chant. From behind Constantine, I could see the demon's fingers poking out of his mouth, as he was being expelled. The demon began to growl as his arms began to wave around, before grabbing the head of his host, and ripping it apart, sending blood everywhere. I forget demon possession is kind of messy.