Chapter 11

Theodore

I woke up with a smile on my face. I like Nick. He's my crush. My first love.

I reached out for my phone which was laying on the side table. I turned it on.

11:28

Oh shit. Camp breakfast starts at 8. I missed it. I look over my phone at Nick softly snoring and hugging the blanket in his bed. We missed it. Not like i care anyways. The food here is uneatable.

I admire his sleeping beauty for a minute, before turning my gaze back to my phone. I scroll through Instagram. Nothing new. I go onto google and search for the original website of our camp. They made it so the people on the camp can socialize and make friends.

I scrolled through the site. Oh wow! I smile as i see the photo of our hike from yesterday. Alot of unknown kids, but the only thing that gets my attention is Nick next to me, we are both smiling and doing the peace sign.

I scroll further until i see something very... weird.

There's a red tent on the video. And a lot of weird noises.

The tent shakes slightly and the noises get louder as the camera gets closer to the tent. It's moaning. I flinch as the noises get louder to the point that Nick shuffles in his bed. I quickly put the volume on the lowest and continue to watch the video with curiosity.

I already know what's happening in the tent. But what makes me curious is the fact that i slightly recognize one voice. The male voice.

The camera gets closer to reveal two bodies having sex. I can't tell who it is by the little view from the outside of the tent. There is a brunette girl with wavy hair and sun tanned skin on top of a boy with muscular body. The girl's face is covering the boy's, so i can't tell who they are. But something is very weird about those people.

They could be some random people who got recorded having sex but something is oddly similar about those people.

I watch in hopes to get a view of their face- not to be weird, but i am so sure that i know these people from somewhere.

I watch nervously until the girl lowers herself and now i can see the boys face. The moment i saw his face i froze.

Jeremy. I am really dumb sometimes but now that i saw his face, there's no need to show me the girl's.

I shut my phone off. I am still in a shock. How. How could he do something like that?!

It isn't like Jeremy at all. He wouldn't just sleep with a taken girl!

Then i think again. Oh shit. They went to the tents today again, cause they probably wanted to do the same thing like in the video. I scrunch my face in disgust.

I look over at Nick. He's still sleeping peacefully. Tears start to fill my eyes. I feel really awful about the whole thing. Not like it has anything to do with me, i just feel really bad for Nick. He has no idea.

I get up from bed and go to the bathroom. I take off my boxers and hop into the shower feeling the sudden cold run through my whole body. Mmm. Morning showers. Cold morning showers.

I let all my thoughts fly out of my mind as i close my eyes in enjoyment. But that moment is interrupted within seconds by a loud knock on the bathroom door.

"Theodore?" My body stiffens as i hear his voice. "Yeah?" I answer.

"I am sorry to interrupt you, but i really need to pee i can't wait any longer!" I imagine Nick's shy face as he leans against the door. I smile to myself.

"No worries! Come in i don't mind."

The door open slowly and i meet his eyes again. After so long. I turn my back at him quickly, once i see his eyes flickering on my naked body. My face turns red.

"Morning" He says as he pulls down his sweatpants.

I can't help myself but to look at him. Sadly, i can't see much.

Once he's done he turns around and catches me looking. Fuck. Why do i have to be so obvious.

He smirks and walks out, exploring the back of my body before closing the door.

Shit. I got a problem that needs fixing now.

~~

sussy little baka theo is;)

that was cringe- but anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

-no