5.0 CHERRY BLOSSOMS AND CONFESSIONS

     ━‎━‎━ 🎧   ִ ۫ ּ  IWAIZUMI PACED around the base of the tree at lunch time, waiting for y/n to show up. Last night he'd spent until five in the morning making an extra bento with all of y/n's favorite foods. Was that a smart choice, considering that morning practice was an hour later? No, but did he regret it? Also no.

He stopped his pacing when he saw y/n approaching around the corner, blue hair blowing in the wind a bit. When they saw him she immediately ran over with a closed eye smile. They must get it from Tooru... he thought.

"Hi Iwa! I'm so glad that you asked to meet me, I was starting to worry that I was annoying lol," y/n paused for a minute. "Did I just say 'lol' out loud?" Iwaizumi grinned at her.

"Yeah, but don't worry, sometimes I slip up and say 'lmao' during practice," he said, trying to comfort her (it worked, and it was also very true. Makki and Matsun had rubbed off on him so much that he got into the habit of saying random things in practice.) Y/n laughed, glad that they weren't insane or something for what they said.

Iwaizumi noticed that something pink had landed in y/n's hair, and reached to grab it. "Huh?" She sounded, noticing the petal in Iwaizumi's hand. Blushing, they held their face "Th-thank you very much."

"Of course," he flashed one of his rare smiles at her, only making them blush more.

"Iwaizumi-san," she began.

"Call me Hajime."

"H-Hajime-san, may I have that petal please?" Nodding, he dropped the delicate cherry blossom into her hand.

"Y/n...

do you want to be my valentine?"

to be continued ...

》 damn yall rlly thought