CHAPTER - 01

Y/N POVMrs

Y/N POV
Mrs. Jeon - You look so beautiful y/n, it's been a long time since I last saw you. I just can't wait to see you in your wedding dress styling yourself up for my son

Y/n - Thanku Mrs. Jeon

(Sitting in the restaurant with the Jeons and my parents I heard Mrs. Jeon saying something as I smiled at her words and slightly nodded my head thanking her)

Mr. Jeon - What is it that's taking them so long... I apologize on behalf of my sons Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim - It's okay friend... You know you don't have to be formal with us. There must be a reason for them being late.. Otherwise they're always very punctual.. I know

(Dad gave Mr. Jeon a warm and assuring smile)

Mrs. Jeon - Oh there they are my beloved sons

(She said right after noticing her sons from afar)

Mr. Jeon - Oh junghyun-ah what took you so long and where's your younger brother? He was with you a moment ago..

Junghyun - I'm sorry everyone it's just that traffic took the best out of roads and about Jungkook.. He got a call from his Secretary so he went to pick it up.

Mr. Jeon - ah okay

Mr. Kim - Come on hyun have a seat

Junghyun - sure uncle.. Well hello there Ms. Kim Y/n...feels like a decade.. How have you been shorty?

(I chuckled at his words)

Y/n - now that you are here I feel great

(The table filled with laughter as all my nervousness went away after seeing a very dear friend of mine. I and Junghyun used to go to the same tuition classes.. Even if he was my senior back then but we still managed to have a great bond just like this)

Mrs. Kim - oh Jungkook's here

(Just when she said that i turned my eyes to the tall manly figure standing against our table in a royal black suit with that deadly handsome but cold face of his

(Just when she said that i turned my eyes to the tall manly figure standing against our table in a royal black suit with that deadly handsome but cold face of his.. The moment I looked at him my heart started running the race it has always been wanting to win whenever he was in front of me... He's someone I admired from I don't exactly know when. Well we've known each other since forever as my mother and his mother were college besties and my dad and his dad turned out to be in the same college as them so all of our parents have always shared a great bond so it was normal for them to visit each other whenever they got the time and that's how I met Jungkook.
But we did not meet as frequently as our parents did. It has always been like one time in a year. Moreover we went to different schools and different tuitions so even if I've my heart crazily racing for him we haven't had any kind of interaction with each other.. He has always been cold and i was too hesitant to make the first move. Well I don't exactly know that where did it started.. May be at the age of 18 when we went to a business party organised by his parents, where he helped me to escape a drunken asshole who was literally trying to throw himself on me. Just when I was looking at him thinking in my own bubble he suddenly looked at me and I froze at my place... Well he looked away in the blink an eye.. But that doesn't stop this accelerator fit inside my heart, in fact it turned even faster)

Jungkook - evening everyone

(He said and slightly bowed.. Well no matter however cold he is, he's still the most gentle and respectful person when it comes to his family and friends.. That makes me feel proud somehow even if there's nothing for me to feel proud about)

Mr. Jeon - so now that jungkook is here shall we talk about there marriage?

Mrs. Kim - sure Jeon

(Well last week my mother asked me if I was ready to get married.. Well I denied at first but after she mentioned his name I couldn't come to make a denial.. My heart doesn't allow it. The most shocking news for me was that.. That he also agreed.. It makes me feel special but then again I think that he just don't care about whoever the girl is, he agreed because his parents wanted him to get married to me)

Please Wait for the next part hope you liked it.
🌺🌹🌺