CHAPTER - 25

Author's pov

The three of you looked here and there in anticipation.

Yn - Let's try calling someone, I'm sure we'll get the network.

Ara - I already tried that, but i couldn't.

Yn - let's try again then, what if it works this time?

Ara - well.. Okay then.

Ara again tried calling someone from the group and you did the same getting on a distance to hopefully get the network.

Whereas , Jungkook remained silent for the whole while. He looked at his feet thinking of a way out.

Your eagerness to get the call connected made you climb the rock that was on the side of the road. Pushing the phone as high as you could, getting on your toes, but to no avail the call wouldn't connect.

Jungkook's focus now went on you, trying desperately to search the network. He chuckled at your cute attempts when your foot slipped and you were about to fall, but nah you're knight ran his life upto you and caught you by your waist, you closed your eyes tightly waiting for the pain to hit you but instead felt a warmth and your heart knew where did that come from.

You open your eyes full of hearts only to meet his piercing yet soothing gaze.

Damn! - your mind told your heart.

Jungkook - you just got fine from the former injury,guess that was just not enough for you? you love falling, don't you?

Concerned anger that's what you can call it may be?

You couldn't hold yourself back when you slightly took a peck from him making him a bit stunned.

Yn - yep! I do love falling... For you Mr.Jeon, hope you don't mind.

Jungkook - yo-

Trrrr... Trrrr...

Yn - oh the call connected.

Jennie - hello

Yn - hey jen, our car broke down! Can you guys get us Or send a mechanic?

Jennie - oh, where you guys at?

Yn - uhm

Jungkook - the seoul - busan highway upto 250 km I guess.

Jennie - okay. We'll be there by half an hour.

Yn - yeah and call someone for repairing, the network isn't great here.

Jennie - okay.

All the while both of you didn't realize that you were in each other's arms, as jungkook still had his arms around your waist and your one hand rested on his sturdy shoulder and the other held your phone which was on speaker a while ago.

An angry ara came your way.

Ara - what happened?

She spoke in a rough tone.

Jungkook - Jennie and Taehyung are coming to get us.

Ara - okay, and w-what happened to yn? Y-you're holding her?

Jungkook - it ain't new for me though.

You could practically see the colour of Ara's face flying to an opposite direction.

Jungkook - would you be fine walking by yourself or you need me to pick you up madam?

He asked you in a sarcastic tone.

Yn -shut-

He put his index finger on you your glossy lips before you could comple saying the word.

Jungkook - you better be careful next time for me to shut up

Yn - fine!

Ara - I feel thirsty, do we have water in the car?

Jungkook - yeah, I think so, check the car.

Ara - yn can you-

Yn - get me a bottle as well please..

Before she could complete her words you pleased cutting her off.

Stomping her foot she went towards the car to get the water.

Jungkook - what do you want to do for the while?

Yn - why don't we just walk hereby?

Jungkook - sure my love

He said passing you a wink and a flying smooch.

With your red face you mouthed

Yn - flirt

Jungkook - only for you baby.

You huffed a sigh and grabbed his left arm interlocking it with your right one and dragged him for a walk or should I say a little walking date?

Jungkook laughed out loud at the interaction. He himself feels bewildered at how easily you can make him laugh and get his funky side out. How big of a flirt he becomes with you.

On the other hand, Ara came back with the water bottle in her hand only to find the both of you at a comparable distance walking with each other with your arms entangled.

The smoke escaping from ber ears was keenly visible. She huffed out of her increasing anger and was about to reach the both of you and mend in between, but guess the luck wasn't by her side today as a man on a bike approached her.

Man - is this car yours mam?

Ara - yeah, why would you ask?

Man - oh, I'm the mechanic, I was just nearby so I reached earlier than expected.

Ara - okay, you can see what's wrong

Man - please give me the keys mam

Ara - here

Ara was about to walk off from there.

Man - what exactly happened mam?

Ara - just find it out yourself! You're the mechanic not me!

Man - but mam atleast tell me how did it stopped, something atleast.

Ara huffed a sigh and gave up on following the both of you as the mechanic seemed to be a big chatter box and he kept asking a lot of questions to her to which she Wantedly Or Unwantedly answered.

Meanwhile

Jungkook - so

Yn - so what?

Jungkook - i think..

Yn - you think?

Jungkook - that i love you, no I don't think that, it's actually my reality.. I do love you so so much.

Yn - ahn, I love you more my prince, but what's with the sudden confession?

Jungkook - nothing, I just wanted you to know that no one stands where you do and no matter how many times someone try to mend with us, you'll always be my first ever priority.

Yn - so you realize that.

Jungkook - of course I do, how could I miss my princess being the cutest jealous girl out there.

Yn - I'm not jealous.

Jungkook - yeah yeah as you say.

Yn - shut-

And he took a peck from you.

Jungkook - this was left on me since I couldn't respond properly earlier.

Yn - let's just go back, the mechanic's there

Jungkook - sure love

Both of you started heading back to the previous spot where the mechanic was examining the car.

Hope you liked it please wait for the next part.
🌺🌹🌺
And I'm heartily sorry for being inactive for the time. Things didn't go as planned for me, and  i want to share it with all of you but i don't really have the courage to talk about it just now.
I hope you understand ❤
Thanks for coping up with me my lovies💖