Tagfest

Classics can come back again and again with new forms and paths

Classics can come back again and again with new forms and paths. To discover such stories, we want people who can visit a classic world and return with a retelling. Before you sail to one of the known worlds to bring something untold, join our Tagfest to spread the words about our adventure.

❤ Tag the authors whose stories reminded you of your favourite classics.

❤ Tag the authors who wrote the retellings you love from the moment you read it.

❤Tag the wattpaders who can accompany you to find hidden treasures of an island.

❤ Tag the wattpaders who helped you with your writing.

❤ Tag the wattpaders with whom you can travel the world.

❤ Tag a friend who can be your fairy godmother.

❤ Tag a friend who can grant your three wishes.

❤ Tag a friend who can put the best twists in their stories.

❤ Tag a friend who gives the best book recommendations.

❤ Tag the friends who love to do illustrations.

❤ Tag the friends who love to watch the musicals.

❤ Tag the friends who write the best short stories.

❤ Tag the friends who love to read classics.

❤ Tag the friends who are in love with retellings.

❤ Tag the friends who would like to participate in this collaboration.

Let the classics be your inspiration and retell the stories that lurk behind the shadows. Are you ready for your destination?

But before you go, tag your friends and make this journey more adventurous than ever.

See you in our next chapter!