𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓻

This is an imagines/head canons page for asher! 

Baaabe gets super cold at night so Asher and them have developed a routine where they get in bed early, cuddle for a bit so baaabe can warm up, and watch a movie on their ipad, and because Asher is always super warm ( being a shifter has its benefits ) Baaabe snuggles super super close and he thinks its absolutely adorable

Baaabe absolutely loves ashers spot. Whenever he shifts they will just run over and gush over how adorable the spot is and how it makes him look like their dog from their childhood,  Spot. 

!trigger warning: Joking mention of drowning!

Asher once pushed Baaabe into a lake, and to get back at him baaabe pretended they'd drowned. He absolutely FREAKED and jumped in after them, And they grabbed his leg and yanked him under. He almost passed away. 

Asher, Milo, Sweetheart, baaabe, angel, and David now have an annual picnic to the same spot as in ashers picnic hot boi summer video. They each pull someone elses name, and have to bring that person's favorite food, or what they think is that persons favorite food, and they all just kinda sit and talk for a few hours. ( Asher and baaabe still go alone all the time ;) ) 

Asher had a hamster as a kid, and one day he just brought a hamster home without even telling baaabe. He couldnt take careof it, but baaabe absolutely fell in love with it and learned how to take care of it themself, but baaabe had to go visit some relatives for three days and when they came back " Daveed " Was missing. Baaabe sobbed for hours, and Asher finally admitted that he may have left the cage open. He slept on the couch that night.

Baaabe has the biggest. Sweet tooth. Ever. 

Asher will buy baaabe sweets almost everywhere he goes because he knows how much they love anything sweet. And they absolutely adore it, because he gets all excited about doing something nice for them instead of them for him. 

Part two will be a oneshot ( probably about one of these headcanons )