020.

Ashtrays pov

Ashtrays pov.

Flashback

"I want out." I mumbled tossing a duffel bag full of cash on the counter. "Where's your brother playboy?" Kendrick questioned furrowing his eyebrows. "He already got out, now my turn." I shrugged clenching my jaw.

"You were a pain in the ass, we gon' have to take yo' ass out the hard way nobody want yo' cash." He snarled sliding the duffel bag across the table. I widened my eyes knowing exactly what they meant.

"Uh— Anything to just get out I guess." I looked around nervously. "Aye, do what y'all need to do wit' his ass!" He whistled and two buff guys came out the room. "This a kid." The smaller one said with a confused look. "He not bro, just do it." Kendrick shook his head slouching on the sofa.

The men shrugged walking closer to me and started beating the living shit outta me, there wasn't much I could do to stop it. I was like numb, I barely even remember anything.

I dragged myself to the car struggling to pick my sore legs off the ground. I finally made it to the car and fell straight to the ground balling my knuckles.

i can't even fucking lift myself into the car.

"Come on Ash, you're being a pussy." I mumbled trying to lift myself up. Yea, im not going no where. I winced in pain at any sudden movement trying to grab my phone out of my pocket dialing Fez's number.

Rue was biking down the road when she noticed me sitting down groaning in pain. "Yo ash!" She hopped of her bike running to me. I looked up pressing my lips together. "Oh my fucking God, wait should I call Evelyn?" She questioned tilting her head.

"No— no! I don't want her seeing me like this." I shook my head resting my head against the car. "Uh, you need some help into the car?" Rue pointed at the car and I nodded almost immediately.

She put her arm around my shoulder slowly lifting me up while I tried lifting the other side of my body up. "Wait— you driving?" She questioned still holding on to me. "I don't fucking trust you but I can barely speak without feeling pain." I winced at feeling of my body moving.

"Uhm, okay." She mumbled slowly helping me into the passanger seat. I sighed in relief texting Fez that i'm on the way home.

"When you said your on the way home I didn't think fucking Rue drove the car!" Fez shouted helping me out the car. "I had no choice bro." I rested my head on his shoulder as he did the most moving for me.

He set me on the sofa and I fell asleep shortly after. What a fucking day.

A/N: so, a little background on why ashtray ghosted evelyn