Prologue

Sun rising in the old town of kuoh by the hospital doctors and nurses doing there work on their patients checking on them for any symptoms.

Until they all flinch hearing a scream and know that scream too well because is a woman giving birth.

In the very room five people are there and one of them is the woman with brown hair wearing a hospital gown who is breathing heavily she is miking hyoudou who is screaming in pain giving birth to her baby.

On her right is a man with brown hair as well named gorou hyoudou who is whimpering in pain because his right hand is being crushed by the woman's grip.

In front of her is the doctor and the nurse making sure nothing happens to the little ones during the birth process.

Doctor: Your doing great miss hyoudou just a little bit more. Said.

She took a deep breath and glare at her husband who flinch at her gaze.

Miki: THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!, WHEN THIS IS OVER I'LL RIP THE PART THAT MAKES YOU A MAN AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He pale at that threat knowing full well it's true what she's capable when she's mad.

Gorou 'thought': Just bare with it man everything will be over, FOR SATAN SAKE PLEASE GET OUT OF THERE KID!!. Said in his mind with a nervous look and yelled at the end.

???: Now, now there's no need for threats like that, this is normal for females giving birth. Said to her left.

She looks at her left to see a white cloaked woman seeing her blonde hair and light blue eyes who is smiling at her.

Miki: Someday you will feel the same way. Said with a annoyed look and groan in pain.

She giggle at that.

The doctor noticed the head of the baby.

Doctor: I can see the head just one more push miss hyoudou. Said.

This got the cloak woman to squeal to hear that meaning her niece or nephew will be born soon.

Miki took a couple of breaths and scream which lead hearing a baby crying as the doctor carrying the little one.

Doctor: A boy. Said.

They smile to hear they have a son and the cloak woman squeal once again to hear that.

But then suddenly miki groan once again gained their attention as the doctor checks to see.

Doctor: Oh boy. We're not done there's another one on the way. Said.

This got them surprised to hear that and gorou who is sweating nervously slowly moved his hand away but screams in pain when his wife grabbed his hand.

He pale a lot more seeing her glare eyes glowing in rage.

Miki: WHEN THIS IS OVER I'LL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL A LOT PAIN THAT YOU ASK FOR DEATH!!!. Yelled with a angered look.

This made him pale all white along with his clothes while whimpering in fear for his life.

The cloak woman could not help to shake her head in amusement at this and heard her sister scream again as they heard the cry of the infant.

Doctor: Another boy. Said.

He gave to the nurse to do some check ups on him.

Miki takes a couple of breaths feeling glad it's over and let's go of her husband's hand who is trying to get it to move but feel a lot of bones broken.