021.

"He got his ass beat!" Rue shouted messing with the pens on my desk

"He got his ass beat!" Rue shouted messing with the pens on my desk. "You're fucking for real?" I furrowed my eyebrows spinning around. "Yes, I was just biking home and homeboy was legit bleeding on the road." Rue licked her lips constantly checking her phone.

"Fuck." I mumbled taking a deep breath. "Fuck it, imma go confront him." Rue tried stopping me before I barged out the door and biked down the street as she chased me with her bike not being able to catch up.

"Evelyn!!" Rue shouted as I knocked on the front door. Fezco opened it with a soft smile, "Sup." He nodded his head at me and Rue allowing us in. "Hey Fez, just paying your brother a quick visit." I mumbled walking down the hallway and opening the door.

He spun around in the process of cleaning his stomach filled with cuts and bruises. "Get out." He quickly found a hoodie on his bed and slid it on his body. "No, not until you tell me what the hell happen.." I widened my eyes.

"I got jumped out, better?" He sighed slowly moving so he doesn't hurt himself. "Not better Ashtray, I was worried I did something wrong. Thank God for Rues ass." I mumbled playing with my hair.

"I'm really sorry, it's just I was really messed up and I didn't want you to see my like this." He clenched his jaw. "You did what you had to do." I softly smiled placing my hand on the top of his that laid on the bed.

"Hell the fuck nah, no fucking baby makin' up in here." Fezco opened the door shaking his head. "We weren't doing anything." Ashtray said in an annoyed tone. "Nothing my ass." Rue peeled from behind him standing there like a mom.

I rolled my eyes walking out the room and flopping on the couch. Faye walked from outside with an awkward smile. "Oh— Hey Evelyn!" She pulled me in for a quick hug before scurrying off.

"Is it just me or is she acting weird?" I whispered to Fez who was sitting across the sofa. "Hell yea, she been actin like that all week." He shrugged placing the cigarette between his lips.

My phone started ringing as Maddy's name plastered on the screen. I answered hearing heavy breathing. The call hung up immediately and Maddy texted me.

Mads 🫶

bad service, i need a ride
got dumped on a date
kat wont respond
                                                     yea i'll ask fez
                                              who the hell left u

doesn't matter i'll tell u later
love u thanks <3

                                                       love u more

I placed my phone into my pocket slowly turning my head Fez's way. "Ashtray can take you wherever the fuck you need to go." He held his hands up in surrender knowing exactly what I was going to ask.

"Damn then." I mumbled making myself to Ashtrays room. He was back cleaning his cuts. "Maddy got dumped on a date." I widened my eyes tossing him his keys.

He rolled his eyes sliding a hoodie back on and slowly walking out the room holding his side.

"I'm from the cityyyy, where you ain't gotta love to love you ain't gotta love to fuck!" I sang holding my heart as Ashtray lowered the volume as we pulled up to a restaurant.

Maddy stood there wearing a two piece matching soft pink set, she had an awkward smile slowly sliding in the backseat. "Hey Eve, Hey ash, thanks for the ride." She softly smiled.

"All good." Ashtray mumbled tapping his finger on the steering wheel and reversing out the parking lot. "So, who the fuck left you?" I twisted in the passanger seat facing Maddy.

"Nate." She whispered pressing her lips together. "For fucks christ Maddy." I slapped my forehead with my palm. "He had an emergency!" Maddy argued back shaking her head.

"Emergency my ass!" I sighed leaning my head against the headrest. "Cassie that fucking emergency." Ashtray whispered so low to where I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Huh?" I questioned leaning closer. "Never mind." He shrugged focusing on the road. I let out a groan as Maddy sat in the backseat silently.

A/N: ashtray knows about nate and cassie?? ashypooh better get with ms evelyn