Goodnight Lion

lil bit of smoot so b warneded

As Phil was getting dressed, Dan decided he might as well to as it was pretty late. Dan pulled off his shirt and pulled down his black, skinny jeans.. just as Phil walked in. He peeped round the corner to see Dan burrowing through his suit case practically naked.

Phil tossed his somewhat wet towel onto the bed and went up behind Dan to snake his arms round his waist and slightly into his boxers. "What are you doing, Bear?" Phil whispered into Dan's hear slowly moving his hands down ever so slightly. Dan could feel Phil already and he felt himself rising. "G-getting some bottoms for me, P-Philly." Dan snaked out. "But you don't need them.." Phil hissed, spinning Dan round against the wall. "And you called me in-" Dan scoffed but being interrupted by Phil attacking his lips. Phil's tongue ran along Dan's bottom lip, asking for access. Dan pulled away and started kissing Phil's pale neck. "You're such a t-tease Dann-y." Phil let out a moan as Dan started to grind harder onto Phil, as him being the more dominant one.

Dan pulled away and rose himself back up. "Shall we take this to the bed, Lion?" he whispered into Phil's ear, stroking his erect member. Phil kissed Dan hard on the lips and pulled him by the hand onto the bed. Dan took over with a smirk. He pushed Phil onto the bed and started grinding on him once again. Phil let out a few moans trying to keep it quiet. Dan let off Phil's lips and slowly started to kiss down his chest making his way down to Phil's bottoms. He tugged them slightly and looked back up at Phil. "D-Dan.. I-I want yo-u.." Phil moaned.

Dan looked up with a smirk. He climbed over Phil to his side of the bed. He kissed Phil on the cheek and shuffled under the duvet. "DAN.." Phil nudged Dan. "You're such a fucking tease!" He told him but not loud enough for anyone else to hear. Dan snorted. "Goodnight Lion." Dan told him before being turned over by Phil. He laid flat so Phil could rest his head on Dan's warm chest. "I love you, Bear." Phil whispered as he fluttered his eyes closed. "I love you too, Lion." And they both drifted off into sleep.