Chapter Thirty-Eight. Wedding.

The news got out, quickly. I blame Seth and his big mouth. That's ok though. We received a whole heap of 'congratulations'. Embry received a few threats; kinda like how I threatened Edward. Dad wasn't surprised, I can only imagine that's because Embry spoke to him first. Mum's ecstatic as well as Bella and Nessie; and the wolves of course. Everyone seems to be happy. And that's how it should be. The whole family, reunited; together.

Before the Wedding Ceremony.

I stare at my reflection. The dress Emily helped me sew. The hair and makeup done by my best friend; Rosalie.

Suddenly my nerves kick in as someone knocks on the door, (we're at Sams' place), I know who it is; Mom and Dad.

"Relax, you look beautiful," Bella tells me as she comes up behind me and squeezes my shoulders.

I send her a smile as Alice lets my parents in.

My Mom immediately gasps as she sees me. "Look at you! You're so beautiful," she embraces me.

I smile.

"I told you, you were next," she whispers in my ear before pulling away.

I shake my head in amusement.

"Far out, it feels like only yesterday you arrived here for Bellas' wedding," Dad joked.

I let out a small laugh.

"They grow up so fast," Emily commented, admiring the dress; understandably.

"They really do," Mom turned to her.

"Embrys waiting very impatiently," Sue informed as she walked in.

I laughed again. "I'm sure he is."

"Something old and something blue," Bella said as she placed the antique comb in my hair.

I smiled as the memory of Mom and Dad giving this pin to Bella on her wedding day came to mind.

"Alright, we should all go and mingle before the ceremony. It begins in a few moments," Alice informed, shooing everyone out; except Dad and myself.

Mom squeezes me before she leaves, clearly trying to hold in her tears.

Dad sighs as soon as it was just the two of us.

"You ready to go and marry a dog?" He asked, and I can't tell weather he's joking or not.

He knows about Jacob, because he revealed himself to him. Dad figured out the rest easily, I'm not sure how he took it as I wasn't here, but he seems to be doing well.

"Yes," I answered, without hesitation.

He nods. Then smiles. "Good. You know what your getting yourself into."

You don't know the half of it.

"You remember when you were little, you always use to think of 'love' or 'marriage' as cooties and gross?" He asked, I'm not sure as to why he's bringing this up.

I nod. "Yeah," I wait for him to continue.

"Look at you now. Getting married to what, the love of your life. What would your younger self think?" He asked.

I let put a small chuckle. "She'd be like, 'Ewww, gross why would you do this to us', she'll understand one day."

He laughs while nodding. "You ready?"

I thought I was nervous before...

I nod. "Yes."

.