Jiwoo Seo and Mr. Kayden

I arose to the feeling soft gentle licking on my cheek. It was morning already, yet I still felt like I haven't slept in 3 days. Who knew sleeping in a box was uncomfortable?

Still a bit dazed, I stare off into the distance without a single thought in mind. The dog let out a soft bark, snapping me out of my non-existent thoughts.

"Huh?- ah, good morning. Thank you for letting me sleep here"

"Woof"

"I have business to attend to. Till we meet again, my friend"

I stood up with two legs, forgetting I was a cat now, and fell immediately.

'Ah, right'

Standing up again, this time with four legs for support. I wobbled slightly in drowsiness since I still felt sleepy.

"Goodbye" I say

I struggle to reach the top of the box, only to be grab by the nape and gently sat down outside the box.

"Ah, thank you again. Again, goodbye"

With that, I started wandering the area like yesterday. From my scouting yesterday, this country doesn't seem to have a god owning it, well that or the god isn't that strong. Usually there would be markings everywhere only visible to those with divine abilities, but here there wasn't any. Perhaps the god hasn't marked this area yet? I don't know.

I stopped in my tracks. I've been feeling this every since I left the dog this morning, but there's something following me. I think it's the hound?

I quickly looked behind me hoping to spot something. Well I did...the dog was hiding behind some electrical pole and wasn't doing a good job at it, if I'm being honest. You can see half it's body and it's tail peek out from the pole.

I approach the dog and sat down in front of it.

" You're a bit weird, aren't you?"

The dog came out of it's hiding place, seeing that it was already found, it rubbed it's snout against my face. Now being able to see it clearly, the dog had a short stature, black fur, and it's ears are somewhat pointy. I think they call this breed a schipperke?

"I get it, you're lonely, aren't you?"

Tilting my head to the side in a curious manner as the the dog let out a whine with it's head down.

"I can't let you come with me, it's too dangerous"

The dog let out and offended "hmph" sound and looked away. Was it pouting...?

It faced me again and began attacking my face with licks as it's right paw was pressed on top of my back to prevent me from escaping.

"No, I can't! Let me go!"

I struggled against it's grasp as it continued with the licking.

"Alright! Fine, fine! You can go with me! But if something happens to you, don't blame me!"

It stopped licking and let out a satisfied "Woof"

"Can you let me go now?"

I said with a bit of annoyance as I was still stuck under it's paw. Screw this powerless infant cat body!

It finally let me go, I gave it a playful glare. I again began with my walking, this time with a companion walking beside me.

~*~

I have been wondering around with this dog for 3 days now and this is what I found out; I'm in South Korea and- that's all...

"I'm so tired of walkinggg"