022.

"Remember when Ashtray said something that we couldn't make out?" Maddy questioned laying her purse on the bed

"Remember when Ashtray said something that we couldn't make out?" Maddy questioned laying her purse on the bed. "Yea." I mumbled under my breath. "I'm pretty sure he said Cassie's name." She bit her lip playing with her nails.

"I doubt it, that's weird he would say her name anyways." I shrugged taking off my croptop and sliding a oversized hoodie on. "Oh okay." She nodded taking her hoops off.

"Bitch, you're fucking slow!" I shouted Cassie struggled to remember what a word meant. "I swear I just forget." She laughed taking a sip of her soda. I pratically begged Ashtray to bring some alcohol for us, so I knew that was him when the doorbell rang.

Ashtray stood there with brown bags filled with glass bottles clackering against eachother. He handed Maddy the bags who quickly ran to the room to hide them.

we were having a girl sleepover, let me tell you how fucking excited i am.

He gave Cassie a weird look who just fixed her hair awkwardly. "You wanna stay or-" I got cut off by the door getting knocked on. I rolled my eyes swinging the door open with a distressed Rue standing there.

She was sweaty and looked actually ill. "Can I use the restroom?" She questioned running up the stairs pushing past Suze rudely. "Lord, Oh hello Ashtray!" Suze squealed pulling Ashtray in for a hug. "Are you two-" She pointed at me and Ashtray furrowing her eyebrows.

"Uh- no." I mumbled as he looked disappointed. The doorbell rang once again but once we opened it Leslie stood there with a soft smile, she looked tired as fuck. All the girls plus Ashtray stood there for quite a while chatting until Rue came down the stairs.

She sat down after noticing her mom. "awe fuck!" She mumbled to herself. "This can't make you feel good Rue, living like this, lying to the people you love, being mean to the people you love. This can't make you feel good about yourself." Leslie stated holding her hands together.

"I don't care, just fucking leave me alone." Rue begged leaning against the wall while everyone shared eachother looks. "I know you're in pain." Leslie told Rue who cut her off shortly after.

"You have no fucking idea mom!" Rue denied groaning in pain. "Let's get back into the car and let me take you to the hospital." Leslie inquired but Rue denied again.

"I can't get clean, I can't do that shit forever." She clenched her jaw moving around awkwardly. "You don't have to, just take it one day at a time." Cassie softly smiled which made Ashtray look with a face full of disgust.

"What's up with you-?" I whispered to Ashtray who shook off my question. That's when Rue started speaking "Hey Cass."

"Yea?" Cassie stated furrowing her eyebrows. "I have a quick questions for you." Rue groaned in pain. "What?" Cassie shrugged looking interested.  "How long have you been fucking Nate jacobs?" Rue questioned which made my facial expression go blank.

That's when ashtray laughed a bit. "Yea Cass, how long have you been fucking Nate?" Ashtray added with a smirk. Cassie then started awkwardly laughing denying everything.

"Stop fucking lying, y'all were fucking in a construction site. I had to witness that shit while I was walking home." Ashtray shook his head raising his tone.

"What are y'all talking about?" Maddy questioned with a confused look. "I just saw her get into his truck and then kiss him and drive off, that was like what like a-" Rue got cut off by Cassie's stuttering.

"Are you kidding me?" Maddy raised her tone. "Cass that's like really bad." Kat shook her head at Cassie who was lost for words.

"You're fucking nate, are you kidding me?" Maddy started to get more stern in tone, I could tell Maddy was fucking angry. Cassie started stuttering which at this point I wasn't paying attention.

I groaned laying on the couch as Maddy chased Cassie up the stairs. Ashtray sat next to me. "How long did you know about this?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows. "Like a week, not that long." He shrugged pulling out his phone.

"Lord." I leaned my head on his shoulder as he scrolled through instagram. "Wanna head out?" He offered standing up. "Let's go." I mumbled grabbing his hand and following behind him.

A/N: just friends? love how she denied it automatically