Heizous bday r34(smut)

IM STILL ALIVE YALL DW
No actual smut, just handjob yesnt 😭

Top Kazuha
(Dont hurt me if top kazuha)
--------

"Hey Heizou!" Kazuha waved, sitting beside Heizou "Hm? Oh hello Kazuha." Heizou looked at Kazuha, he looks calm.. "I have a gift for you..." Kazuha seductively smiled leaning onto Heizou, kissing his neck "ah- Kazuha what are you doing-" Heizou gripped onto Kazuha "shhh... be quiet or we'll be heard." Kazuha licked his earlobe, the taller one whined "n-not here.." Heizou pushed Kazuha "Then where do you want me to fuck you senseless, detective?~" he licked his lip "..somewhere that isn't crowded-" Heizou felt something, well hes hard "follow me." Kazuha stoods up, grabbing Heizous hand leading him to a unknown place.

----------

"This place used to be owned.. by my family decades ago.. and yes I maintained it.." Kazuha opened the door it was a small house because it was only used when they're having a vacation I guess.

Kazuha leads the taller one to the bedroom, pushing him onto the bed, he bit Heizous neck, his hands went to Heizous sides teasing his hard buds "ngh- ah~" Heizou covered his mouth "I want to hear you." Kazuha pins his hands "ngh-" Kazuha slipped his hand into Heizous pants, stroking his hard cock "haah- mmm~" Heizou moans "hngh~ c-close.." Kazuha strokes it fast "ahh!~" white liquid spilled staining his shirt "I love you.." Kazuha kissed his cheek "I love you more..."

--------
Thats all mates
Do you even want the actual smut?!?!?! Say yes if yes no is no yesnt if you're srsly gonna make me confused