meet me in the limelight

YOUR POV:
"Kiss me drunk and kiss me hard" I yelled the lyrics into her face
"I want everyone to know I'm yourssss" she smiled as I grabbed her face
"You make me wanna fuck you til daylight" I shook her head side to side as she giggled
"Y/n calm down" she chuckled, holding my wrists which stayed planted firmly against her soft skin. I simply ignored her request and kept screaming the words, pulling my hands away.

"And I can't believe your not bored of meeee" my eyes fixated on her beautiful long blonde hair, it looked so good in the purple lighting of the club. Gillian danced around awkwardly, making me smile. I knew she was never really a partier, but she always came for me. I glanced at the clock behind the bar, 2:54 am.

"You getting tired?" I asked, still moving my body to the beat
"I mean a little, but I can stay longer" I felt my cheeks get warm as I leaned closer to her
"If your tired just say so, I'll go home whenever you want" I kissed her nose jokingly and grabbed her hand. "Want anything?" I asked. Almost always she was the sober driver and usually did so because she knew I loved getting drunk. On some days gillian would treat herself and we'd get a taxi home. Those were personally my favourite nights.

"Hmm okay fine" she said as the bartender approached us. And tonight would be one of those nights
"Can I get you two anything?" He said with a pleasant grin.
"I'll have a cocktail and she'll have a tequila shot" she motioned to me. He nodded
"Coming right up"
I looked at her "Gil you know me so well" she smiled giving me a shrug of her shoulder. I'd already had two shots and she knew I liked to have atleast three before calling it a night.

The bartender handed me my shot and I waited as he made Gillian's drink. Once he slid it over, we cheersed and took a sip. Or for me I took the whole thing. I looked over at people on the dance floor, admiring the groove everyone seemed to have. I watched as a middle aged man in a grey suit stepped onto the floor. I looked at gil who was already giggling as he pulled out his best moves in the middle of the place.

Everyone cheered him on whilst he performed. I looked over to my beautiful girl and couldn't help but beam. She wore a sexy jacket with a white shirt and low rise jeans, never wanting to draw too much attention. I always thought she looked pleasing.

She laughed putting her drink down, shaking my arm lightly

"You okay y/n?" Her accent made me go crazy, Something about it was so attractive.
"just fine darling" I stared into those azure eyes and found myself getting lost in them. The taste of tequila ravished in my mouth as she took another sip. Her mellow hand left my side as we looked back to the man on the dance floor.

I chuckled at his moves and felt content with the moment. I returned my gaze to her and felt tingly staring at her. She was just so beautiful, I wanted to know every inch of her body. Her raspy voice disturbed my thoughts as she said
"wanna get out of here?"
"I thought you'd never ask" she smiled politely and hopped off the stool. I did The same and grasped her warm hand as she lead me out the door.

The brisk night wind hit me immediately and I instantly shivered. My body twitched as I took a few steps forward and my eyes darted up to her, hoping for a conversation.
"aw are you cold baby?"
Baby? Hell yeah. I stifled down a swarm of butterflies as she placed her  jacket atop my shoulders. The scent of her perfume lingering in the material.

I shrugged it on, and watched a car drive past us.
"Man, sometimes I wish things were like the movies" I said indifferently, admiring the street lights.
"Yeah?" She inquired.
"Yeah. You know the typical perfect social and work life, and how the problems always get fixed. Not to mention the super hot love interest." I look down at the wet sidewalk as she giggles.

"I mean, I can't really help you with the perfect job or problem solving thing, but I can be your super hot love interest if you'd like."
I bit my lip and my eyelids fluttered.
"Yeah I wouldn't mind that" I could see a smile making its way over her face as she reached for my hand once more and held me close as we walked. The next step I took, I felt something cold hit the back of my neck, before a sprinkle began. It was then followed by an actual cloud of rain and we ran down the street in our high heels. I would give anything to stay in that moment.

A/N :
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting I've been really sick so I haven't really been on here a lot. Anyways, hope you enjoy!