...Future...

The bitter cold took hold of Riverdale, warmth retreating from her body leaving only her breath to be shown as she breathes carefully, she shivers and wraps a warm fluffy shawl around her shoulders and letting it drape around her, she hated the cold at the night, but the stars shining and shimmering into the night sky, highlighting the snow like sparkles falling down slowly and elegantly... liked to say otherwise.

Riverdale stared at the night sky and leaned herself against the fencing on her Porch, admiring the beauties that held their place up high, before soon feeling the touch of something warm wrapping around her waist, she leaned her head back onto its shoulder and relaxed. A hot cup of hot chocolate was presented before her, she smiled and thanked them for their gratitude, before gently taking the cup for herself and sipping the smooth drink inside.

"You know..." she started, "you don't have to stay up because of me, if you wish to go to bed you can do so."

"Yes but I don't want to fall asleep without you in my arms Riri." His soothingly deepened voice spoke.

Riri was a little nickname he gave Riverdale when they had first became good friends rather than just friends, and he used it all the time, sometimes Riverdale would roll her eyes shiver in cringe or she would lovingly gaze into him and giggle with the continuous kisses she would receive afterward.

"I should've known, maybe you're too needy to sleep without me." Soft spoken and with a sly smile following afterwards she was returned with a playful yet gentle hit on her waist.

"Hush, you are just as needy as I," He laughs nuzzling his face into her neck, giving her soft and gentle kisses here and there.

Riverdale turns her attention to the loving man she calls a boyfriend and kisses his forehead.

"I love you Kayden, I always will," Riverdale hums softly, gently pulling her arm out and wrapping it around Kaydens back just to run her fingers through his hair.

A quiet, gentle "I love you too," was spoken, slightly muffled but still said well enough to know what he had said in the first place.