TWO

╔═*

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

II. COLD
"Quick, get this chick something warm!"

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Get your things ready, because by tomorrow your new home's going to be in Miyagi."

(Y/N) stared at the alarm clock on her bedside table. The time only read five twenty-eight, yet she was already wide awake despite only getting roughly four hours of sleep.

The day that the volleyball team would depart from Karasuno High to Tokyo quickly came. Eventually, (Y/N) did choose to tag along for the week long trip after many pleads by Yachi, Kiyoko (although she mostly made subtle comments and hints at wanting the second-year to come along) and surprisingly Kageyama, who had somehow found out that the girl initially wasn't so sure in coming.

Her things were already packed and sat in the corner of her room right by her bedroom door. All she had to do was get herself ready and have her breakfast before she would meet up with the rest at Karasuno. The thing was that they would not leave the school until eight in the morning. She could've slept more, but she couldn't.

It was hard enough for her to go to sleep in the first place. She was constantly tossing and turning in her bed, somehow always too warm whenever the heater was on and she was under the blankets, then too cold when she turned the heater off. She didn't really have a "specific" position that she slept in; She could sleep anywhere, her stomach, side, back, but last night she simply couldn't. She was too anxious.

Even though the chances of her running into them were very slim, she still didn't like the idea of possibly being in the same area at any given day that she'd spend during the week. Going to Tokyo during the training camps were much different since she knew that they'd only stay at the school and only went out if they needed to get any groceries for the meals they prepared.

But maybe she'd see that he's okay, and that's really all that mattered.

After trying to fall asleep again for the next thirty minutes, the manager chose to just start her day instead of trying to force herself to sleep. She could always sleep on the bus if she felt tired, or take a nap once they got to their destination.

Karasuno wasn't far from where she lived, if she rode her bike. It was only ten minute bike ride, but if she walked then it would be around thirty to thirty-five minutes. Since she had a suitcase to bring around, she had no choice but to walk. The subway itself was a twenty minute walk the opposite direction from her place, so she decided against taking it.