First Day

Hi I'm Micheal Wheeler but most people call me Mike.
Today I go to the first day of Summer Camp with my bestest friend Will Byers and my 2 great friends Dustin Henderson and Lucas Sinclair... oh and my girlfriend Eleven, But i don't feel like I like El like that anymore. I love her, But not how i used to think.. I don't know...

This isn't my first ever day at this Camp I've gone to this camp ever since kindergarten when me and Will met. Dustin Lucas and El joined this year (grade 9) The summer camp is an all summer camp, You can go home on the weekends if you want. I don't do that.. I joined camp for a reason.
"MIKE WILLS HERE" theres my mother, Her name is Karen Shes really annoying. "OKAY HANG ON" I grab the last of my things and run down stairs "Hi will!" I go for a hug "Hey Mike" Will replies. "Are you ready?" He asks, I was more then ready it's been a long year in this house and this and the only thing keeping me going was Will and This moment now. "Ready then ever!" I said grabbing my stuff off the floor "Bye mike, Come At least once this summer" My mother said. she didn't really care the only reason shes acting 'cause Joyce is here "Yeah sure." And I left. I got into Joyces car and we were soon off.

I love going to camp with will. It makes me happy. I dont know why but whenever im with Will no matter what is happening i get this certain feeling in my stomach. i dont know what the feeling is so im going to talk to my favourite camp councillor Eddie, I tell him lots so why couldn't he help me with this?
After 30 minutes I woke up  my head on top of Wills who was still asleep . I looked at him sleeping.. He was so adorable sleeping.. Wait no i have a girlfriend i cant think like that..

Soon after I woke up we arrived at the camp "Will wake up were here!!" I smile. He stretches and we get out of the car. Joyce quickly signed us in and left and we signed up for the options and then went to set up our tent.

Right now its free time for people who have been here before so me and Will get free time well Eleven Dustin and Lucas had to go to the starting event/introduction.

there was one camp councillor in the tent area and it was Eddie
"HEY EDDIE" i yelled. he laughed "Oh my god, Wheeler. how are you." He pulled me into a hug "I'm good" i say "AND BYERS, How are you doing." He went to hug will. as they talked i set up me and wills tent. you can choose whether you want a tent or cabin everyone we know chose cabin but me and will have always stayed in a tent

 so we didn't want to break that, and so were always together.