༆22: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV

As the sky blooms with happiness, as the sea waves crashes onto their feet, as the wind blows in excitement as they stare into each other's eyes, as the feelings they're both feeling come to unison.

Both of them couldn't stop staring at each other, the silence of their voices is enough to make Y/N's hearing loud as ever. The thumping sounds of their heartbeats that can only be heard by themselves, the hopeful look on Haruto's eyes, and the happiness look on Y/N's eyes.

"I-i, am I dreaming?" Y/N suddenly bursted out, pinching her cheeks. She still haven't been able to fully process the sudden event that took place. "No, you're not, Y/N." Haruto replied, not taking his look off of Y/N. Silence is heard again for the second time, Haruto is getting more nervous as time went by. 'Is she going to accept or not?' He thought, while several questions followed up on his mind.

'Should I just say that we should be just be official right now and confess my feelings to him?' Y/N thought, debating whether what to say.

"W-well then," She started off, feeling shy infront of him, trying to make up the right words to say to him. "Yes, you can."

And after that, Y/N will always remember how his face showed the most brightest smile she have ever seen in her whole life after she said that. Y/N also felt happy, knowing that her final answer would always be a Yes.