𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

蘇科

Zuko now takes you on his Avatar missions and you tracked him down to this town where you found out he stayed while you two were searching for Iroh

You got information from the villagers that Aang is heading to some island in Fire Nation territory, which is where you were heading right now. 

Zuko was looking out through a telescope for the Avatar while you and Iroh watched him. 

"Sailing into Fire Nation waters. Of all the foolish things you've done in your sixteen years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish," Iroh scolded, shaking his head. 

"I have no choice, Uncle," Zuko replied, keeping his eye through the telescope. 

"Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you? What if you're caught?" Iroh asked, frantically. 

'He was banished? Why?'  

"I'm chasing the Avatar. My father will understand why I'm returning home," Zuko answered, looking back at Iroh. 

"You give him too much credit. My brother is not the understanding type," Iroh said, crossing his arms. 

You looked back up in the sky and saw the sky bison-thing from before, soaring. 

"There they are," you stated, pointing. 

Zuko looked back at the telescope and confirmed. 

"Helmsman, full steam ahead," he ordered. 

You walked down to the deck from your higher deck and saw the soldiers covering some rocks with some foul goop, which they were gonna shoot with the trebuchets. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't you need the Avatar alive? Shooting him at this height, the fall will kill him. And the Fire Nation's uses for the Avatar require him to be alive. We should wait until he gets to the island before attacking, and quit trailing so close behind him. Hang back so they don't spot us and then have a surprise attack on the island," you chimed. 

Zuko looked like he was thinking a moment before sighing. 

"Hold your fire," He groaned.

Just then, you saw this line of boats not too far in front of you. 

"A blockade," Zuko stated, his eyes wide. 

"Technically, you are still in Earth Kingdom waters. Turn back now and they cannot arrest you," Iroh stated, stroking his beard. 

You looked back up to the sky to see that they sped up on the bison. 

"He's not turning around!" Zuko exclaimed. 

"Please, Prince Zuko. If the Fire Nation captures you, there is nothing I can do. Do not follow the Avatar," Iroh tried to persuade. 

"I'm sorry, Uncle. Run the blockade!" Zuko shouted.