You still saved me, after everything.

There was nothing Tori Vega hated more than the feeling of being utterly alone. Which is what she was right now, her parents were fighting over 'Gary' starting to bring her into it'Of course that's when they decide to care.' She scoffed, but now, she was completely alone, after she left the house. She walked, and walked, and walked. Until she ended up somewhere totally unfamiliar, and definitely the ghetto of her city. Her boots scuffed the ground as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders, shivering. It had been a particularly cold night in LA, as cold as LA got. And Tori only had her own body heat to keep her warm, she was exhausted. Upset, cold, she sat along the side of a fence and sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. Just to catch a mere moment of peace, she began taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

Until the sound of scuffing boots that weren't her own caused her eyes to snap open, a man towering over her. "Hey there." he smiled at the youngest Vega, her heart quickening in her chest, she felt it. The pounding of her heart was audible in her mind, "What's a nice young girl like yourself doing over here?" she gulped and looked at the ground "Got lost.." was all her mind would let her say, appearing meek, vulnerable, weak. To the man standing over her, "I'm sure you could use some help finding your way back home then." he knelt on one knee infront of the girl, leaning forward and placing a hand on her shoulder. She completely froze, unable to move, she didn't want this. She didn't wanna be touched, she didn't wanna be hurt. But she was frozen in her own fear, his other hand went to run up along the side of her slender stomach, groping a clothed breast. Tori's breath hitched in her throat, tears pricking her eyes "That's good, i don't like feisty girls. Makes this a lot harder" he squeezed her breast again, the smell of alcohol in his breath hitting her in the face like a truck, and something in her mind clicked. She looked down at her legs, she looked at him. Before jamming her knee upward and kneeing him in the balls, he fell over into a fetal position. "you BITCH!" She stood up, anger, frustration, hurt, bubbling through her body. She had to get it out. So she did, "Who the fuck do you think you are! you dont know me!" she kicked once more, in his stomach this time"You don't FUCKING know me!" Out of the corner of her eye, she could see people turning their house lights on from the noise. But she didn't care "My dad's a cop you fucking asshole!!" Another kick. He shook on the ground, she booked it. Running however fast her legs could take her, once she saw bushes she jumped into them. Not caring what bugs might be in there, she needed to hide. She wanted out, she had to call someone, she pulled out her phone, putting it on silent mode. Just in case, and scrolled through her contacts, "Robbie?..no, doesn't have a car..Andre..sleeping, Cat..sleeping, Beck..no.."Her parents and Trina were out of the question, which left her one option. Her finger hit the call button, RingRing...RingRing...RingRi- "What do you want at 1 in the god-damned morning Vega." Tori was so tired, physically and mentally, she could hardly force out a response "Jade..i need you to pick me up..now..im not playing." Jade sighed loud enough for Tori to hear through the phone "I'll be at your place in-" "Not my house. In a totally different place...im really not safe here.." she said inbetween long, much needed breaths of air. "Where are you?? what do you mean you're not safe??" "west 54th street..please hurry.." And she hung up, not wanting to make too much noise.

about 15 minutes later her phone started vibrating, the contact name 'Jade✂️' popping up, Tori immediately picked up "Im on the street, i don't see you-" "Pull up until you see three large bushes, one slightly yellow." Tori hung up again, waiting, until she she saw the bright headlights of an all black car with tinted windows 'Jade' She got up, sprinting towards the car. Swinging the door open and getting in as fast as possible, hitting her head extremely hard on the top of the car in the process. "Ow, fuck!" Tori slammed the door and felt where she hit her head, "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK." she slammed her fists on the dashboard. "This is a near-brand-fucking-new car Tori. Don't make me regret picking you up," Tori grunted in response. Hugging her shoulders and shaking her head back and forth, "Please just drive, please." Jade raised a pierced brow, but did what she was told and hit the gas pedal. Speeding out of that awful neighborhood.