Chapter one: Moving back

Im back bitches.
Me and my mum stepped out of the car and stared at our old house with a new beginning.

"Y/N, come help me get these moving boxes please!" My mum shouted as she Brought my attention back to her, I zone out a lot and this time I was thinking about old memories. The good ones of course.

I went to grab some boxes and so did my mum, we walked into the old house and I started coughing a-bit at the dust. I wasn't surprised we haven't been here in 2 years the sheets were still over the couches and other furniture making it look abandoned. I have so many bad memories here, but also good ones. With finney and Gwen I've not spoke to them in ages they don't even know I'm back.

I went upstairs to my old room with my boxes, I ripped the dusty sheets of opened my window and started unpacking. It took me 2 hours maybe 3 and a half all my furniture was still here, so I just had to clean and unpack. I went downstairs after sat on my bed having a break from all the hard work and my mum was almost done
unpacking.

"Mum, can I go see if the blakes still live here?" I asked in a exited tone.
"Of course hun, be careful though." She replied back to me.
"Thanks mama!" I said practically running out of my house down the street to Finneys and Gwen house I hoped with all my heart they was still here. They only lived a couple houses down from me so it didn't take long, I was nervous that I am about to be knocking on a random family's door. After I built up enough courage to nock on I did, and I prepared myself for a random dude to open the door but no.

"Gwenny!" I shouted as I gave her a hug
"Y/N!!" She shouted back squeezing me half to death.
Finney must have heard my name because he came running down the stairs almost tripping over every step he took, I laughed and gave him a tight squeeze.
"Y/N your back?" Finney said with a confused but happy look. He almost looked scared not for him but for me.
"Yes finn I'm back and for good this time." I spoke smiling.
"YAY!" Gwenny exclaimed. I chuckled to myself as finney invited me in Gwen still holding onto me like a koala. We walked in and the house still looked the exact same, clean, quiet. I seen that mr Blake wasn't here which I expected he wasn't usually here after mrs. Blake passed.

We all went upstairs to finns room since it was the closest and the bigger room. We talked for about a hour they filled me in on the little things but something in finneys eyes changed since I last saw him, it was like something died inside.

I asked him
"What's wrong finn, you are acting different."
"Hm? Oh nothing don't worry about it." He said coming out of his own world.
"Just tell her finney" Gwen spoke assuring,
"Tell me what?" I questioned the both of them.
"Finney has been getting bullied in school, that's why he was so worried when you arrived he doesn't want you to get caught up in it." Gwen said she sounded really worried it must be serious.
"What the fuck? By who?" I said angrily, when I left here I was abit of a pussy. I've changed, a lot.
Finney huffed and softly spoke,
"It's just these stupid boys from school they've just beat me up a couple times and called me names."
"What names? I'll kill them!"
Finn went on to list everything what they have done as Gwen looked at me in confusion.
"You've changed Y/N" Gwenny said to me.
"Oh ye?" I chuckled "how?"
"Your stronger and braver."
She replied
"Ye I see it to!" Finney aggred
"A lot has changed in theese past few years, but it's getting late now I better go." I started to put my shoes on and Finn and Gwen led me to the door.
Finn: "Y/N"
You: "Yes finney"
Finn: "be careful walking home, someone has been kidnapping people"
Gwen: "ye he's called the grabber"
Finn: "Gwen!"
Gwen: "what even the papers are calling him that!"
You: "I'll be fine guys don't worry about me"
Gwen: "ye finney she will be fine"
You: "bye finney, bye Gwen. I'll meet youse here tomorrow for school"
Gwen and finn: "bye Y/N"

I walked home and thaught about the fact of going to that god awful school again. I hated it last time and I'm sure it will be worse now. I'm positive it will be worse now. I got home quickly since it was about 4-5 doors down from the Blake's to mine. I missed this steet. As I got in the moving boxes was all downstairs at the door.
Mum: "Y/N, can you take theese to the dumpster please"
You: "sure mum"

I stacked as much boxes as I can and started walking it was about 8 when I left the Blake's so it was probably around 8:10 now I got the the dumpster and put the boxes in the bin as I heard someone walking up behind me. I turned around and seen three boys, a ginger one who was cockey af a one with hair down to his shoulders and a side fringe and one who was quiet and had a Afro.
I knew exactly who it was the trio from 2 years ago, why do I always get caught up in this.
You: "can I help you guys?"
Bully1: "ye you can"(the ginger one)
The guy with the long hair started walking towards me as I backed away I hit the wall and he pinned me up against it. The other two was laughing as he started getting closer to me, I closed my eyes because that's all I could do it was three boys against one girl. I squeezed them shut preparing for the worst when all of a sudden I hear a thump on the ground, I squint my eyes open and see he was gone I hear more noises and squeezed them shut as a backed into the corner next to the wall and the dumpster.

I heard someone say,
?: "are you okay?"

I opened my eyes to see a boy with hair to his shoulders a bandana and a grey tank top w skinny jeans and a belt. He looked scary but his voice was soft. I didn't speak.
He reached his hand out to me and I flinched still not knowing what the actual fuck just happend. I looked down at the floor and the three boys was there crawling away. I looked at the boys hands and his knuckles was covered in blood I looked back up to him and realised he saved me from whatever them boys was going to do. He noticed I was unsure and still in shock.

?: "I'm Robin, come on I'll walk you home"
He reached his hand out to me and I hesitated but I took it, I felt like I trusted him. That I knew him from somewhere, then it hit me.
You: "Robin?"
He must have recognised my voice.
Robin: "Y/N?"
You: "ye, I'm back."
We started to catch up and eventually got back to my house we said our goodbyes and I went inside locked the door, and got ready for bed.

(A/N) I don't know the bully's names so I am just going to number them since that is how I remember them since it's a book and you don't know who's doing what. Bully 1 (the one who has dark long hair and the side fringe) bully 2 (the ginger one) and bully 3 ( the one who has a Afro) to all people that have ginger hair or a Afro or side fringe I'm not being rude this is just how I remember them since I couldn't find there names anywhere. Also this is my first book and I will try to post a chapter a night thanks so much for reading hope you like it <3