Chapter 2: school

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears, I groaned  and unplugged the damn thing. I dragged my body out of bed but my brain was still half asleep, I looked in the mirror and god I looked awful. I started to do my usual morning routine (shower, teeth, my hair my makeup) I picked out my clothes I wore a white crop top and joggers with a bage zip up hoodie hat and shoes.

The fit:

I looked good

I looked good.
I checked the clock and it was about time to leave I started to walk out my house.
You: "bye mum!"
Mum: "bye Y/N!"
I grabbed my backpack that was stood up  at the door next to me and walked out the house. I seen finney and Gwen leave there house.
You: "Finney, Gwen!! Wait up."
They both stopped and turned around as I caught up to them.
Finn: "hi Y/N you have a good sleep?"
You: "yes I did thankyou finney"
Gwen: "you exited for school?"
You: "yeah can't wait"
I was still half asleep and shocked about last night but I tried to keep it out of my mind. We walked to school talking about random things, untill we got interrupted by Chants of
"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Me and Gwen pushed pass the crowd as finney followed when we got to the front I seen Robin, the boy who saved me last night stood in the center with moose. God I hated that boy. I knew shit was about to go down I seen it a lot at my old school so I had pretty good experience.
Moose: "I will pound you like a nail"
Followd by the b slur
Robin: "then do it"
Moose took one swing at Robin and Robin ducked talking the opportunity to punch moose in the gut. Moose took a couple more swings but Robin dodged them all aiming and hitting moose.
Gwen: "GET HIM ROBIN!"
Robin swung moose to the ground and got on top of him punching him in his face. Fuck there was blood everywhere, most of it was from moose but I could tell abit was from Robins hand.

Finney pulled Gwen back as I followed.
Gwen: "that was moose!"
Finn: "ye ik Gwen"
Gwen: "he made your nose bleed! He deserved that"
Finn: "ik I was there remember plus's no one deserves that."
You: " wait moose made your nose bleed?"
Finn: "it was nothing don't worry about it"
We got into school and it was quite empty as everyone was still at the fight i put my backpack into my new locker and started walking to first period.

Some time passed and it was in between period one and two so we could get our books I was getting mine when I heard a voice.
Robin: "hey, you okay?"
You: "i should be asking you that look at your hands."
Robin: "yea. Do you mind helping me with it?"
You: "sure"
We went to the bathroom and as we walked in them three boys was there the same boys from the other night. They looked Robin up and down.
Robin: "move dipshits"
They all quickly moved out the way scared but when they seen me they all went back to blocking me of. They looked me up and down and said,
Bully 1: "did you not read the sign? It's for boys"
Bully 2; "yeah not sluts"
The other one laughed and I was embarrassed I hated them with all my heart.
Robin: "hey! Let her through she's with me"
They all scurried out of the way and  I went over to Robin and turned the tap on for him to wash the blood from his hands.
You: "hi finn"
Robin: "hey finn, what's happening"
Finn: "hi, just keeping on keeping on ig"
Robin: "moose has some damn sharp teeth"
Robin said to me and finn we both laughed
Robin: "bled all through first period"
The three boys what just stood there watching. I got the tape out of my bag to help w robins hands and they all went to leave.
Robin: "wait, fuck with finn again. I fuck with you"
They nodded
Robin: " and even look at Y/N one last time your dead"
They all just stood there in silence.
Robin: "you can leave now"
They left and i finnished doing his hands.
Finn: "why did you fight moose?"
Robin: "he was just shit talking pretty sure he would've backed down. Nope.
Me and finn chuckled and i finnished putting everything back in my bag
You: "did you have to tho it looked like you hurt him"
Robin: "I was just gonna wale on him a-bit. But the more blood the better, for the crowd you know"
He raised his fists in the air clenching them.
Robin: " hey have you guys seen Texas chainsaw massacre Friday night?"
Finn: "no way that films rated r my dad would never take me to see that"
You: "never"
Robin: "my uncle takes me to the drive in we see everything, maybe you will see it on tv one night."
Finn: "yea maybe I better get to class cya Robin bye Y/N"
Both of you: "bye finn"
Robin turned around
Robin: "I could take you to see it one night if your up for it."
He started blushing omg he was so cute
You: "yea sure call me when. I better get to class"
The bell rang so we was late
Robin: "yea same cya y/N"
I could feel his stare as I grabbed my backpack and left the toilets.

Robin Arellano just asked me to go to the drive in with him this was little me's dream. The rest of the day went quick and I met Finn and Gwen after school and we all walked home together talking about stuff that happened today. Like how Robin asked me to go to the drive in I didn't really like horror films but I made a exception.
We got to my house and I said my goodbyes and went upstairs. I washed my face and ate dinner that was microwaved mac n cheese since my mum wasn't in.
She rarely was but I didn't mind I liked having the house to myself. I watched a Film on the couch and had a bath then I got ready for bed and went to sleep hoping my mum was okay.