Back History

So basically..
Karan is engaged in a case where he need to find out evidence against a person. Cause his all team think  that the person has helped a terrorist to run  out of  india.
And for that they need some one who will  get close to that person and then find out everything..
And the person is owner of a big firm and he get to know that he is going to speak As chief guest in an  annual funcation of a college. 

  Lets give a name to that criminal person.. so that you all not get confused .. His name is  Mr. Sameer Aahuja

And sameer is less social person so there is minimum chances to interact with him personally.. and karan found this annual funcation is a good chance to get some one close to him.. so they are thinking who it will be.. and they need to be very careful so that sameer don't get any doubts..
The funcation is in TWO DAYS
So he went to that college and met with the principal of that college and was Asking  him about his help   ...

So now he is sitting in principle room

PRINCIPAL: Mr. Karan I will help with everything i am capable to do.

Karan:  Sir just give us the  permission to attend the funcation and remaining thing we will figure out.

And suddenly a Knock on door... and there is a girl standing
Girl : may i come in sir..

Principal : yes TEJASSWI come in .. what happened?

  So guyz in next part they gone meet for the first time... lets see whats happen

G

uys you all can suggest me if you want to add something more.... as i have a plot in my mond.. and i am working on it..
Do give your support