After five years:
Hayam came out of the ward with a baby in her hand.She was playing with the little boy when a nurse came towards her in hurry Dr.Hayam his mother is looking for him,said the nurse.
Aww mera baby u have to go now.This zalim smaj will not let us play,said hayam while tickling the baby.Baby laughed in reply.Hayam gave the baby to the nurse and came out of the hospital.She sat in her car and drove to her home.She came back to Islamabad last month and now doing her house job in a hospital.
She came home went to her room changed and went for dinner.Ayeza asked her about her shopping.
Hayam:Mama bhabhi ka dress walime k liye final krne jaye ge to mera b de de ge.
Haniya:Ye thik ha
Ayeza:Chalo phir kal chaley ge
Hayam:Done.
She kissed them both and rushed to her room.Her phone was ringing.She saw caller id Halal boyfriend calling.
She recieved the call.
Hayam:Aslam o Alikum HBF.
Youshey:Walikum Aslam.Hayam aj to tum bta hi do what is HBF.
Hayam:HBF is HBF.
Youshey:What??
Hayam:Halal Boyfriend.
Youshey:Logic behind this?
Hayam:You are a boy and my friend too.Besides that you are halal for me na to HBF.
Youshey:MashAllah getting intelligent
Hayam:Thank u.Thank u.Wese when u will come back.
Youshey:Next month.
Hayam:Youshey its been three years now.
Youshey:Just giving my choti si biwi enough time to grow up.
Hayam:I am grown up now.Come back na please.
Youshey:Allhamdulilah!Finally after coming home i will be a husband not HBF.
Hayam:Ap ki shopping ka kya krna ha?
Youshey:I will do it myself after coming back.
Hayam:Ok.
Youshey:You must be tired.Go sleep.Allah hafiz.
Hayam:Allah hafiz.

Youshey visited Hayam every month for two years.Then he went to abroad for his MBA.After completing his studies he got stuck with business work there and his stay there prolonged.Arhum was getting married ,Youshey and Hayam's walima would be on same same day as Arham.As it got delayed because of their exams and then Hayam and Youshey got busy.
Hayam went for shopping with her mother and phupho.After coming back she slept immediately.She woke up due to some noise.She opened her eyes and saw Youshey infront of her.She sat straight and rubbed her eyes,Youshey suppressed his smile and asked Kesi ha meri choti si biwi.
She shrieked and jumped from bed.She ran toward him and hugged him tightly.He laughed and settled himself on the couch with her on his lap because she wouldnt gonna leave him soon.She stayed there and talked to him about what not.
Youshey:Hayam jaan ab sona nhi ha?
Hayam:No talk to me.
Youshey:Thake hue shohar ka khayal krte ha.
Hayam:Shohar aa k soo hi gya tha sham ko.
Youshey:Jab aya tha to meri biwi soo rhi thi to me b soo gya.
Hayam:Ab to biwi jag rhi ha na.
Youshey carried her in his arms took her to bed.She snuggled more into him.
Youshey:Hayam sleep please.
Hayam:No.
Youshey:Ok then.
He turned and hid his face in her neck.He placed his lips on her neck.Hayam struggled to get out of his hold.He held her both hands in one and snaked other hand around her waist.He kissed her collar bone and started tracing his nose on her neck.
Youshey please don't,she said breathing unevenly.
He looked at her ,smiled and placed his lips on middle of her collar bone.
Not there youshey please.Hayam said.
He didnt reply and placed his lips a little above at the end of neck and start of collar bone.He then placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately.After leaving her he kissed her forhead and then told her to sleep.
Days passed and came the day of Arham's barat.Hayam was wearing a beautiful red saree and looking haseen.

After the function she came into her room and locked the door

After the function she came into her room and locked the door.Youshey caged her between door and himself.
Hayam:What?
Youshey:U said,"I am grown up."
Hayam:So what?
Youshey:I am not gonna stay away now.
Hayam:Youshey.
Youshey:Sshh..Not today.
He carried her to bed.
(A/N:Ehm ehm lets give them some privacy)
Hayam threw towel on sleeping youshey.He woke up and asked what's wrong.
Hayam:I also want to know what the hell is this.
She asked showing him her shoulder.
Youshey:Jab insan shohar se 5 sal dor rhy to ese hi hota.
She threw a cushion on him and went outside.He shrugged and slept again.

Hayam's lookAfter the function she came in her room

Hayam's look
After the function she came in her room.She was trying to remove pins from her dupatta when youshey came and carried her in his arms and twirled her.She giggled and he said Do staram!(i love u)She smiled and replied with I love u too!

The End!
Hello readers!That's my first story so please ignore the mistakes.Do vote if you like it and suggest me names of main leads of next story.