Hungry

Requested by QunishiaScott5

No matter how strict may Yoongi act towards Ari but everyone, even Ari knows that her Yoon loves her so much and only scold her because he wants her to be a better person in life. And also he give her the best cuddles. He always look after her health and comfort and very protective of her. In short ARI IS YOONGI'S BABY.

_______________

It was a another hectic day for the group. After their dance practice they headed back to their drom. The company already send Chinese takeout to their drom.

Jin told everyone to come in the living room and have dinner after shower. But Ari wasn't feeling like eating. She was a bit down the whole day making the members concern about her. But they didn't push her. They know she will tell them if there is anything wrong. They trust her.

Ari came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrope. Kookie was there sitting on the bed waiting for her.

" Hyung you go and eat I'm not hungry"

" But you haven't eaten anything after lunch"
Jk pointed out worried

"I not feeling like eating. Please?"
Ari asked.

He didn't push her farther he just went to kiss her temple and tucked her under the blanket and went to the living room. He told Jin everything and Jin decided to ask approch her in the morning letting the girl rest for now.

At 2am

Ari wake up her stomach was making were wierd noises. She knows she is hungry. Ari move jungkook's hand of her body and get out of the bed.

She went straight to the kitchen and open the fridge and there was food but che was craving to eat some snakes rather than having a meal.

" What are you doing here"
A voice almost gave her a heart attack

" Yoon hyung you are awake " Ari said still surprised and also nervous because she got caught.

" Yeah I was working on some lyrics" said the pale man

"You should not stay awake this late. You need to sleep hyungie "

"And you should have eat before sleeping. I know you are hungry. Get the food out of the fridge I will heat the food for you" he said

Yoongi is one of the most worried about the girl. He knows she will eventually tell them why she is sad but still he can't help but worried about her.

"I don't wanna have a meal right now. Can't we just have some snakes?"

Yoongi thought for some seconds.
"Go get your coat kiddo"

Ari's eyes lit up. She straight ran to her room and quietly took a coat not to wake up the sleeping bunny.

........................

They are walking through the streets of Seoul
which is clam. They are on their way to a convenience store which is in ten minutes walking distance from their drom.