❣︎ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ❣︎

"Rose is indeed a beautiful flower, but can somehow become harmful

"Rose is indeed a beautiful flower, but can somehow become harmful."
●❯────────────────❮●

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

●❯────────────────❮●

The afternoon sun bathed the village in its warm light. The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun.

Childrens play with each other,Adults talking and gossiping like they do everyday,while the sellers busily Do their everyday routine to Boost their Profit.

In a Spot, similar to a park. A Child who had a [H/c] colored hair that surprisingly long that reaches their waist,And a pair of [E/c] colored eyes that always in daze. For some reasons those eyes contains emptiness.

They tilted their head in confusion while staring at the box full of Sweet cookies.

You stared it at completely perplexed at what kind of food is it. You took out a black case and place it on the table while your pet Crow,Ginko, was watching you.

"Caw" She cawed as you look at her,Ginko tap the case with her beak. Telling you to open it.

"...Do i have to? Right now?"You questioned while she cawed again, that made you sigh in annoyance.

Since you were near in a tree and away from other people, the dappled sun shone through the tree,creating mysterious shadows underneath.

You quietly hummed while injecting a Sleeping serum on a syringe. After that you munch on a Cookie While watching your next target hanging around with her Friends.

"This is tasty...what do you call this treat again?"You muttered while dazing at the Sweet treat in your hand. Within a second you shrug off and chomp.

Your attention caught when Your target was Bidding her goodbyes to her friends. This is the perfect time to drag her in an alleyway.

"Excuse me"You innocently said the girl turned her head only to be meet by you, she was slightly surprise when she found a kid few years younger than her.

"Hello! Is there something you need?"She Asked You blankly stared at her and pointed on a certain alleyway,she look at where you are pointing and nod her head.

"Don't worry! this big-sister will help you get home"She said and ran on the alleyway while you Ran after her.

'How stupid...'You thought Eyes stared at with pure boredom.