004: Wolf to The lamb

𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖨𝖲 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖠 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧
_____________________

•Your mama says I'm a fool
And yeah, maybe that's true 'cause I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you•
Two feet
_____________________

Not so Lonely.

You were in a bench while watching The Place loaded with crowd. You waited until the crowd disappear and Sneak into the company in stealth mode.

Within a few minutes, the crowd dissapear you got up and head into an alleyway. Looking back and forth as you narrowed your eyes and tsked in annoyance.

You dissapear out of thin air, appearing on the Roof of the so-called company. You slowly walk and jump onto the window.

Hallelujah, infront of you was the target's office.

You carefully twisted the knob and walk inside while closing the door behind you, you were facing the target's back as he was in his desk.

Your [E/c] colored eyes glowed underneath your bangs as you slowly sheathed your katana and pointed it on the target's Back while he was busy Looking up in a painting of his face.

FILE #101

Target: Kyle evans
             -A young merchant who trades at the northen village. Rivalled with the Western village's merchant.
             -Aged 23.
             -Haughty personality looked down at lowlife people.

Elimination method: Kill
                                      -Frame his closest friend from murdering Mr. Kyle Evans.

With a Single swish, his body thud on the ground. His blood pooled underneath his body. You sigh and clean your sword with a clean cloth and put it back.

You weared gloves and Grab something from your pocket, It was a small box you tap it twice as it grow Big. You opened it and pick up a knife with Mr. Kyle's bestfriend handprint and Pluge it on the open wound.

You blink and Blankly looked at the Corpse.

You groan in annoyance as you make the box smaller and put it on your pocket, walking towards the desk and took out number 101 File.

You Hummed a tone while Picking a verified stamp, You darkly glance at the corpse and smile. [E/c] colored eyes glowed.

"File #101. Kyle Evans. Eliminated." You state and stamp on the file's paper.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"A yandere this time huh?"You said while reading the file who was covering your face. You close it and stretch your Arms. Ginko was already landed infront of you.