Authors notices

You know that I just made this book to give inspiration to others to watch the movie that I so-called love and write about it in their own type of way because you know Wattpad is starting to have less interesting stories to me for some reason I have no idea or I just can't find any stores that interest me but i do find books that I like to read sometimes and sometimes I don't but I wanted to make this story to help others I guess in a way but hey I know I'm not good at making stories because my grammar sucks and I don't know how to make a story in my own type of way...I read more than I write.....so this is just my inspiration from me to you guys I guess I might continue the story....I might not I have no idea I only have 14 views but hey at least I'm getting somewhere but other than that I see that I give inspiration for other people to write stories about this movie and I'm grateful That some of you guys did write this story and I don't mind helping to give you other stories or other shows to write about it or movies I'm just bored and I thought Wattpad could use a little bit more inspiration and inspiring others to do some thing they love so yea....... My love thank you for actually reading my book even though it sucked and I'm not even done with it and it's like eight minutes and 45 seconds if I remembered right but yeah thank you and also let me know if you want other shows or movies for others to write about cause I will give a lot of.....you know movies and shows for you guys to write about or watch. Anyway sayonara have a nice day or night or evening and enjoy and bless your hearts.