Part 1

-ELENAS POV- 

Its a dark night i have just got home from my trip with bonnie. It was a blast honestly so happy i got to let my hair down and have fun with my day one but am happy to be home. Damon isn't home until later.

A couple hours pass Damon is home he sees me sitting on the sofa he comes to me kissing me like mad i didn't give him a chance to talk he pinned me against the wall kissing me passionately i ripped his shirt of he rips my top off along with my bra i feel his hands moving down to my hips he pushes his hips closer on me. He takes the rest of his clothes off and i took the rest of mine. I feel him thrust against me, his hands around my neck while he is kissing my body. He pins me to the bed lays on top of me kissing my neck i wrap my arms around his body and puled him closet to me as he moved i felt him more and more. As i felt him tense he picked me up and pinned me against the wall. He stopped and we both layed in bed trying to catch our breath he pulled the cover over us and i fell asleep on his chest while he was playing with my hair and telling me how much he loves me.

I woke up to Damon stood in front of me with my blood bag and breakfast in bed were both still on cloud 9 from last night and we both know its not the last night Damon's just walking around in a towel and am just in my underwear all i can think of is the things he cold do right now. Than it hit me STEPHAN HES COMING HOME in less than two hours. Damon and I ran got showered and got dressed just in time Stephan walked through the door with a lass and they went straight upstairs not even a hi or hello. Damon came behind me and hugged while kissing my neck. I turned around and started kissing him  passionately. "we need to control ourselves." I said with a smile and continuing to kiss him. "control what's that." Damon says with his sarcastic grin like always he pics me up and lays me on the sofa with my legs still rapped around him while he's kissing me intensely. "not hear." I said to him. he picks me up and carries me into the bedroom lays me on the bed i grin as he undresses me and i do the same to him she grabs my neck and pulls me closer he kisses me and smiles he lays down. After we get dressed i sit on his lap facing towards him; i love the sigh of relief he lets out and the way he slides his hand up my thigh, stops and tugs at my hips than drags his hands back down it makes me melt and want him more. He gets up and goes to talk to Stephan they both leave  i don't se were there going i text Damon  and he says, "don't worry i will be home soon." Ill make him a surprise for when he gets back and it will make him fall in love that little bit more.