𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩

| 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐭 |

7:00 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

"satori-" you held his lips on your neck and his boner rubbed against your leg. after the concert, he quickly made you get into the car and couldn't wait to go home. he pulled over to an abandoned theatre parking lot and moved your seat down.

your hands moved in his hair while the song in the background played: sexy drug by falling in reverse. you moaned into his ear and you could feel him start to go down on you. you tried to get up into a more comfortable position and he pinned you back down.

"tendou-"

"satori." he looked at you

"satori-" you chuckled, "can i at least move a bit?" you asked awkwardly. he got off of you and you moved in a better position. before you could even take a deep breath and got back on you. he started kissing your face.

you moved the seat belt from behind your back and switched positions. you rubbed your hands on his chest and he looked at you slowly going down to his pants. you leaned over to his ear and told him about the things you wanted to do to him.

his hands moved onto your ass, grabbing it after every word that escaped your lips. your head picked up quickly when you heard keys jangling near the car. "fuck-"

tendou went back to the front and started the engine when a cop came by the window and started banging the car door. "oh fuck off" tendou gave the finger to the side window and pulled out of the parking lot.

"fucking kids!" the cop yelled at you two. you raised the sunroof and saw the cop watch you both leave. your top was messed up with the spaghetti straps slipping off and the wind moving your hair back. tendou pulled you down from the car and gave you a kiss on the cheek, "this isn't over"

"i know" you leaned back on the sit with crossed arms. you looked forward as the sun started to set and the radio start to change songs. this one was: black hole sun by soundgarden

you nodded your head at the lyrics when they came on and rested your head on the car door window on your side. you started to get a feeling of sadness and shed a tear. tendou didn't notice since he was fixed on taking you back to his place safely.

you put the straps on your shirt back on correctly and sighed. here we go again.

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 3:04 pm |