𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝

| 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝 |

7:42 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

"come closer" his words whispered in your ear. the background music played, "i'm so sick" by flyleaf. you closed your eyes and rested your head on the pillow.

you overheard the sigh he gave. his finger poked your back and you turned around annoyed, "what?"

"come here-" he tried to give you a kiss and you weren't feeling the same mood. you got up from the bed and fixed the crop top you wore with rips on the side. your shoulder exposed and you felt the breeze from the window pass by.

his house was practically your home now. you knew where everything was. you felt like shit at that moment right then and there. his bedroom door opened and his footsteps crept closer.

you looked over your shoulder as you raised a mug over your face, drinking coffee. tendou leaned over the door and titled his head, "are you on your period?"

you placed the mug down and walked past him, "that's it-"

"i'm done."

"what?" he watched you grab all of your stuff scattered around his room, "woah woah- chill what the fuck?"

"what the fuck?" you repeated his words, "are you serious right now?"

"so you're gonna ignore what you just said?" you scoffed. you mumbled, "piece of shit"

"i'm asking because you don't wanna fuck-"

you turned to him, "SO THAT MEANS I'M ON MY PERIOD? UNBELIEVABLE"

"oh my god." he walked back and forth, "you're crazy"

"what?" you dropped your clothes on the floor, "watch your mouth"

"says the one who called me a piece of shit"

you sucked your teeth and pushed him out of the way. he grabbed your wrist and moved you back into the room. he closed the door and you stood in front of him, "can you move?"

"no," he said, "you're in my house- can we just talk?"

"and i'm trying to get the fuck out" you pointed, "move."

"shut up." he shook your shoulders, "fucking god."

"what is your deal?" he moved his hand on his forehead, "just tell me what's wrong?"

"not like you care," you said to him

"what?" he looked around the room, "are you on drugs?"

you looked at him with a dead look in your eyes and started scratching your arm, "no."

"what is it?" he said with fear in his eyes, "did you find something in that closet?"

he noticed a crack in the door and walked over to it. you took this opportunity to escape his room and he ran after you. you were in the living room trying to be free of him holding you back. "STOP"

he moved you back into the room, now locking the door. "y/n tell me what you took"

"nothing. i'm not on my period either" you answered him, "this isn't working out" you said, "you and me" you scratched your arm.

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?" he started to chuckle, "bitch-"

you shook your head, "i'm a bitch now?"

"you're acting like one, you dumbass," he said, "you're taking something i know it. the y/n i've been with all this time doesn't act like this."

"and the boy i met that night would've never talked to me like this."

"well we all learn something new huh." he rolled his eyes and left the room. you were sitting on his bed and felt cold. you covered your body in the sheets and shivered. the drugs you took were supposed to help you sleep but they triggered something else.

you scratched your arm once more and saw tendou come back inside. he replaced your coffee in the mug with water. "here." he handed it over to you. "i'm sleeping on the couch- drink up."

"thank you," you said as he was leaving. he stopped by the door and waved his hand, "sure."

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 12:21 am |