CHAPTER - 03

One more day to go for the wedding.

Y/n pov

I woke up around 11 in the morning as yesterday our relatives came to attend my wedding.. Almost all of my cousins are here some I like and some I don't.. You know some people are just a pain in the a*s. Anyways last night was super fun with everyone dancing around, enjoying all the moments and guess what tomorrow is the wedding. I haven't met Jungkook after our dinner date. Neither he called me nor did I, if he doesn't want to talk to me then I don't want it as well.
Even though I love him like he is the only treasure I can have and hold but still I have my respect and if he can't let go of his ego for me then I'm not suffering as well. There is a pool party today in the evening at Jeon's mansion and both the families (Kims and Jeons) are going to be there.

Time skip~~

Everyone is ready to head to the party but suddenly I have this unwanted sickness around me. I feel feverish like all of my body is even refusing to stand up straight. My mother noticed it and she's hella worried about me 'cause of course tomorrow is my wedding and I'm having fever.. The pool party is not that important but I definitely have to be fine till tomorrow.

Mrs. Kim - y/n baby it's better if you don't go for the party I feel sad saying as your presence their matters a lot but this is not as important as your wedding and I want you to be fine till then. I've already arranged your medicines and now I'm gonna make porridge for you. Okay and you just have to rest now, you'll feel much better. Also you don't have to worry about the preparations of the wedding it's almost done and in any case, I and your father are there to handle it. Now sleep.

Y/n - aren't you going to the party?

Mrs. Kim - no I'm going but I'll go late since you are not going so I don't think it's right if I don't go as well. And I'll leave only when I make sure that you are  sleeping. I'll come in a few minutes.

Time skip~~

(Everyone already left for the party only mum's here with me)

Mrs. Kim - here have the porridge so that you can have your medicines..

( I drank the porridge and I already had my medicines and right I'm lying down on my bed ready to sleep)

Mrs. Kim - ok baby now I'm going to go and if you feel any difficulty just give me a call, okay?

Y/n - sure mumma, I will

Mrs. Kim - ok then bye, take care love

Y/n - you too

(After that mumma left for the party and I slept right away)

Author's pov

Mr. Kim reached at the party and soon enough the jeons ( Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, junghyun and his wife and jungkook)

Jungkook - Good evening dad

He said greeting Mr Kim.

Mr. Kim - good evening son.

Mr. Jeon - oh welcome Kim, how have you been? And where's your family

Mrs. Jeon -  where's my bestie and my daughter in law?

Mr. Kim - I'm absolutely fine Jeon. And y/m/n is on her way to the party and for y/n actually she got a little fever in the afternoon and the doctor suggested to rest so I and her mother decided to not bring her here because she has to be fine before the marriage and for that she needs rest.

Mrs. Jeon - Oh my god! I just hope she gets fine. You did great by not bringing her here she could get exhausted here.

Mr. Kim - yeah I know, well let's not worry too much because she has already taken her medicines and is sleeping now.