Prologue

3rd Person POV

Amber Faye is the last True Dragon and she was fully immortal. She was alone most of her life. Then one day she found a boy who was injured and unconscious.

She took him home to heal him. When he woke up. He thanked her and told her that he was the prince. She introduced herself and showed him his way back home.

He asked if he could come visit her again. She smiled and said he could. After that the prince came and visited her regularly.

Then one day the prince confessed that he had fallen in love with her and asked if she would be his girlfriend.

Amber was happy and agreed. But one day while the prince was visiting her they were attack and the prince was badly injured. She tried healing him, but it didn't work so she placed a spell on his Soul with her blood.

"With my blood I place this spell on the soul of my true love. That when I say his name again he shall remember me and our time together. When he's reborn he shall have his royal name and royal blood once more."

She then picked up his limp body with tears shape gems falling from her eyes. She then flew to his castle and laid him down on his bed. She stayed there and cried in silents. When she finally stopped and left.

The prince's room was filled with every gem you could think of and in every shape, but one which was the shape a heart. The size of a baby dragon's heart was made of every gem was attached to a dragon's heart string.

With magic infused gem beads the necklace held a infinite amount of magic was placed in the dead prince hands along with letter from Amber about what had happened.

Soon the prince's death was announced and the whole country grieved, but not as much as Amber.

She went deep into a forest and turned herself into a stone statue. With words at the bottom that only her true love could read.

As time went by the story became a legend. It's also is said that her statue is yet to be found and she is waiting for her true love to one day return and free her from her long slumber.