Chapter 4

It was in the morning.......I woke up and I was ready for my day , I took my bath , brushed my teeth and I wore my cloth with flip flops that had a flower and a tomato in the middle of the flower. I went to sell tomatoes to a customer to make sure I will be the special one.

" Hello my dear customer ! What would you like to buy? " I asked politely and the customer smiled at me.

" I would like to buy 3 small tomatoes ! " Customer 2 said as I got frightened mostly because I didn't know the price of 3 small tomatoes .

" I--Um.....3--to-matoes is----um 120 dollars please! " I said as the customer brought out 120 dollars and gave it to me.

" Thanks so much ! " The customer said as he left ( It was a he this time ) .

I went to my room, got my laptop and searched about every college I know and then I saw Brook-Havens College, I was In love with BHC ( Brook Havens College ).

It had a lot of amazing facilities that I loved so much , BHC was my dream college , I just wish my family will understand me , I saw the pictures of BHC on my laptop and I loved it, I kissed it so hard until dad barged into the room and I just hid my laptop under the pillow,but my dad was suspicious .

" What is under that pillow ? " Dad asked as I got frightened.

" N-N-Nothing.........." I said as dad raised the pillow up, he saw my laptop , he opened the laptop and he saw the pictures and everything about BHC.

"WHAT IS THIS? " Dad said as he quietly scrolled through the pictures in anger.

" DAD! GIVE IT BACK! " I yelled as I began to drag my laptop from him.

" NO!,GIVE IT TO ME! " Dad said as he dragged the laptop back from me. We continued dragging the laptop and the laptop flew on the ceiling like a bird and BAM! the laptop fell on the floor and chattered into pieces.

" NO! " I said as I began to cry and I touched the dying pieces of my beautiful laptop.

" AIDY! " Dad  yelled in anger.

" Brook Havens College! It's all gone! " I yelled as I began to cry so bad and I ran away . I ran out of the gate and went to a far away place that I could never be found ..............

THE END..

Author's note : 

HAHA IT'S NOT THE END I AM JUST JOKING AND PLAYING WITH YA!

Please my dear readers, FOLLOW ME , VOTE AND COMMENT THE STORY !!