023.

"I'm going to plan out a fucking murder

"I'm going to plan out a fucking murder." Maddy chewed on a strawberry. "She's a bitch girl for real." I shrugged placing my phone on the charger. "Let's go bowling!" Maddy cheered throwing the stem in the trash.

"What's up with you and baldie anyways?" She questioned furrowing her eyebrows. "I don't know." I pressed my lips together. "Invite him." She softly smiled grabbing an outfit from her closet and setting it on the bed.

ash😟😟

bowling tonight?

sure

how r ur cuts healin

slow but whatever

"Dry ass conversation." I rolled my eyes grabbing my mascara and gently applying some on my eyelashes. I messed with my hair until finally being at peace with the way it looked.

I noticed my phone ringing with a facetime call from Ashtray. I widened my eyes propping my phone up and messing with my hair until sliding my finger across the screen.

He laid on his bed, his hand rubbing against his head only showing his eyes. "Sup." He mumbled against the speaker. "Hey." I started brushing my hair as he put the phone closer to his face.

"Why are you putting the phone so close to your face?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows. "Because I can." He shows his full face smirking.

"I should get ready." He laid the phone on his bed standing up to change I think? Like two minutes later he came back with a new shirt on. "Back." He mumbled propping his phone up against the bathroom mirror brushing his teeth.

"You didn't brush your teeth this morning?" I questioned, as he glared at me with an are you dead ass face. "No, I have braces so I do it more often." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Bro, how the fuck did you do that!" I shout nudging him as he gets strike literally three times in a row. "Talent." He dusted his shoulders off flashing his teeth at me.

Maddy smirked at me from the corner, as I just gave her a glare. I knew exactly what she is thinking. Ashtray ended up winning, but whatever. He offered to drive me home so I took it.

"So." He hummed pressing his lips together. "Remember the night at the party?" I questioned tilting my head. "Not really, I was drunk and high." He sucked his teeth.

"Oh well, you told me that i'm attractive but I bet it was nothing." I chewed on my lip as he swallowed like he's trying to find words. "I did mean it." He finally spoke up tapping his finger on the steering wheel.

I widened my eyes, next thing you know me and him were kissing. It wasn't just a peck it was a long meaningful kiss, when the lights turned green we broke apart catching our breath.

A/N: short chapter but finally