Love

The kiss was long and left them breathless.

"Wow." Jungkook said.

Jimin was a blushing mess at this point. The only thing that was in his mind was, This is fucking crazy! A stranger Jimin, really? But Jimin felt as if he could actually trust this man, Jeon Jungkook. Plus he was still slightly inebriated from the alcohol.

Jungkook went in for another kiss. Jimin gasped when he bit his lip, providing entrance for the mans tongue to slide in. His tongue explored Jimin's wet, hot mouth. When they each broke the kiss, a string of saliva was connected to their lips, leaving them even more aroused.

"What do you say to getting out of here?"

'No, no no! Stranger!'

"Yeah sure." He said still rendered breathless from their moment.

Jungkook got on his feet and pulled Jimin to his. Then out of the blue, he started running with Jimins hand in his.

"Slow down Jungkook!" Jimin said, followed by giggles.

"No way!" He said.

Just a few hours ago Jimin was running by himself, now he was running with a handsome man to God knows where, going to do God knows what.

The man pulling Jimins hand stopped.

"Hey whyd we sto-" Jimin soon realized the beautiful view to the city. Lights everywhere and the sparkling moon.

"Wow." He said.

"Pretty huh?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, amazing." Jimin exclaimed awestruck.

Jungkook looked at him, "Here," He said turning around, "Get on my back."

Jimin looked at him with uncertainty before jumping on the tallers back.

"Wow, your so light weight." He spoke. Jimin merely hummed in acknowledgement.

Jungkook then started running with Jimin on his back. The blonde just closed his eyes to embrace the feeling of the night air.

After a while him running, they soon stopped at a huge apartment building.

"This isn't your house is it?" Jimin would be surprised if it was.

"It is actually." He said and pointed at the top of the building. "And that is my pent house."

Jimin was now rendered surprised.

"Mhm." The blonde said, still amazed.

They got inside the building and the shorter just gasped. It was really big. The floors were all white and it had chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Jimin, still on Jungkooks back, made their way over to the elevator and rode it to the top floor. Jungkook then dropped Jimin on his feet.

The doors opened and Jimins gasp got wider.

The pent house was even biger.

"How?" Was all the blonde said.

"Money." Jungkook spoke. Before Jimin got the chance to say anything, the raven haired already pushed him to the wall.

"Jungkoo-" He silences him with a kiss filled with tongue.

"Mhh" Jimin accidently lets a moan slip his plump lips. "God you sound good." Jungkook says as he sucks hickeys on Jimins pale neck. A stark contrast of red on a white canvas.

He picks Jimin up by his thighs and runs into his room, still sucking Jimins neck. The raven haired throws the blonde onto the red silk bed.

"Ahh, F-fuck." Jimin moaned. Jungkook then brings his mouth upwards, reconnecting lips. The kiss was filled with wet tongue as they discovered each others mouths.