Chaos ensues

As the sun rose onto this small town, On a hill where the grass flowed in the gentle breeze of dawn.

Laid a group of kids.
Laughing, smiling and dozing off.

Pierce was the first to point out the fact that they've been out since 12am.

"Guys.. should we go home?" pierce questioned, aurora punched his arm.

"No, fuck that." she stated, laying down onto the grass.

Ares shrugged. "Maybe we should, I'm gonna get in trouble if my fathers finds out i'm not actually home." he tried to sit up, before realizing cyrus was asleep on him.

Crystal groaned. "You guys make me wanna vomit." she hinted towarss Cyrus and ares.

"Not their fault you can't keep a boyfriend." Aurora laughed.

Cyrus stirred awake, only to flip off everybody, She sat up.

"Can we go to mcdonalds now?"
Pierce bursted our with laughter, along with Aurora and billie.

"That's the first thought on your mine, Cy?" Billie snickered, crisscrossing her legs and taking out her headphones.

"Yes, i'm hungry." The red-head stood up and stretched her sore muscles.

She grabbed her boyfriends hand and kinda dragged him off to where they all park.

The rest of the kids packed up and ran off with them.

Pierce took the lead, he drove all of them to the nearest mcdonalds.

"Shit, the insides not open yet" he said frowning slightly.

Aurora wasn't listening, she was deep in thought...

Pierce snapped his fingers in front of her face, slightlt startling the girl and causing her to punch pierce in the shoulder.

"Damn! calm down, what do you want from mcdonalds?" pierce asked.

"Oh... uh, nuggets and fries?"

As then minutes go by, they got their food, parked and ate.
They all decided it was about time to go home.
First it was cyrus, then Aurora and crystal, then billie, of course greeted by wolfie at the door.
then it was just Ares and pierce.

They started talking, they don't really talk much despite being cousins.
They drove home, engulfed into a conversation of "Are muffins cupcakes?"

"No- Pier they are NOT cupcakes even if you put frosting! they are so different!"

"ARES THEY ARE CUPCAKES, THERES NO DIFFERENCE!"

"Oh my gOD- THEY AREN'T, THEY SO DIFFERENTLY MADE"

"A muffin is cupcake SHAPED, and therefore if i put icing on a MUFFIN, That makes it a CUPCAKE."

"NOITDOESNTYOUIMBECILE"

The arguing continued until Pierce skrrted into a 7/11 parking lot, both of them
got off.

"IF YOU BUY A MUFFIN AND PUT ICING ON IT PIERCE I WILL PUNCH YOU"

"WATCH ME ARES." pierce threafened, as he slammed a poppyseed muffin onto the counter, dead staring at the cashier.

As the cashier scanned the single muffin, pierce threw down 2 dollars, and dragged ares out of the store. "your gonna regret ever saying a muffin isnt a cupcake"

Ares groaned "This man-"