The Awakening(Teaser)

Hello my fellow people, Demonblade98 here and welcome to 1 of about 4 or 5 stories I plan to update. I hope you guys like this story and tell me what you think, and thank everyone for supporting me on my other book. I really appreciate it.

Narrator POV

AN: FYI it will be narrator pov for this entire chapter. Sorry for the confusion.

Remnant........

A land full of wonders and magic

A world full of promise and potential, or at least it should of been

Now it's a land of racism, war, and hate, just to name a few

It is during this time frame that that we take you to one of the battles that can change the course of history..................................The Battle for Beacon

AN: sorry for it being so small

AN: sorry for it being so small. It was the only one I could find at the moment. Anyway back to the fun.

It was a day like any other day. The sun in the middle of a sea-blue sky. The kids in their classes, and one person doing nothing but sipping on his mug, reading a newspaper in his office. He continued reading until he heard rushing footsteps coming to the door.

????: " *softly* Headmaster. *rushing footsteps with a little louder voice* Headmaster! *Sprinting, and slams the door open* HEADMASTER!!!!!!"

Headmaster: " *shushes* Now, now Glynda, could you calm down. Your going to give this old timer a headache."

Glynda: " *clears throat* My apologies, Headmaster, but it is an emergency."

Headmaster: " *sighs* and what pre-tell, would be the problem now? Some rambunctious kids in the hall again?"

Glynda: "Unfortunately sir, it is worse than that."

Headmaster: " *scoffs* Worse? What could be worse than that?"

Glynda: " *Speaks panicky* S-s-s-She is Here!!!!!"

That moment. That one small moment will change the future of Remnant forever, but more on that later. For now, we fast forward to the battle of epic proportions...................................................weellll, mayyyybeee, *evil laughter*

There they were. In front of the Beacon Academy. One side was the Headmaster, and his loyal Hunter/Huntresses, along with the most dangerous group to ever walk the earth,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Team STRQ, which consists of the baddest people on remnant, or so they say.
This strong group of four individuals are: