7

kagome was glaring at (y/n) as she walked inside Ran's office carrying a bag and closing the door behind her. She was mentally murdering the girl a thousand times with a knife. If only dreams can come true.

She could never forget that humiliating day when Ran embarrassed her in front of his wife. She spat at the term. The situation happened two months ago but it was still fresh in her mind. She deserves to be by his side not that flat board loser of a girl he has.

She could never forget the moans and manly grunts coming from his office where him and the (h/c)-ette occupied. The sound of skin slapping against another and the rocking of the desk scraping the ground. She didn't care how foolish she might have looked standing close to the door and listening in while she fingered herself and picturing it was Ran doing her instead of (y/n).

kagome, who's friends with the other assistants, was tired of hearing how their boss were railing them in their car or house while there she was, glaring at them. Of course she was jealous. Ran was hot, in her opinion. Total eye candy.

She hated (y/n).

Meanwhile, inside Ran's office, the girl was feeding her husband, who was giving her a closed eyed smile. She came by because he forgot his files and his bento, so she brought them to him like a good wife and confidant she was.

"there's an upcoming vacation in the bahamas. The other bonten members and mikey are going and the assistants are tagging along. You're obviously coming since you're my wife and i want to see you in a bikini." He told her, giving her a flirty look as he imagined how hot his wife would be wearing the swimwear.

(y/n) quirked an eyebrow, "so it's a bonten thing? A yearly thing?" He nodded, opening his mouth and waiting for her to feed him more. She gave a faint exasperated smile, holding the spoon up.

"yeah. we usually don't take trips like this all the time but since we've been working hard everyone decided they deserved a long week vacation." He mused, remembering how the guys discussed the topic two weeks ago at their break room since summer was around the corner.

"and the accommodations?" She inquired, packing away the utensils and closing the bento box, placing them by the corner.

Ran pondered for a moment as he tried to recall what koko told him and the others, "we'll be getting a separate bungalow for just the two of us while the others might share or get their own too. Depends on what they want, it's not entirely settled right now." He said.

(y/n) nodded in understanding. It's been a while since they've had a vacation so she was a bit excited for it. Just thinking about the clear waters and the sand made her giddy.

After kissing her husband goodbye, she left the building to do some shopping while Ran and the other executives were on a job.

Gun shots were heard in a warehouse as bonten was in a shootout with a rival mafia gang who was attempting a raid for their merchandise that cost them millions. They got the tip off from one of their workers who was monitoring the area and just before he was killed.

sanzu was cackling loudly as he swiped his katana at the enemy while simultaneously shooting at their heads, killing them dead. The pinkette was intoxicated from the drugs he took earlier, making him even more crazier than what he actually is.

kokonoi stood back beside mikey, the two watching the blood bath occur as the enemies numbers were dwindling by the minute.

kakucho, takeomi and mochi were handling one side of the warehouse and dealing with the guys their own way.

Ran and rindou were double teaming like they used to do back when they were teenagers. The older haitani had his baton out and was knocking the enemy on their heads while his brother was tackling them and breaking their bones with his hands. Despite using guns now, they still haven't forgotten their first form of offense. It was why they were so formidable.

Once the enemy was completely gone, Ran took out a cloth, wiping the metal baton from all the blood with his gloved hands, "they never stood a chance." He chuckled.

The haitani brothers turned to the bloody scene along with the others. Sanzu was hacking at a corpse despite the body being no longer alive, "you...fucking...piece...of shit!!" His blue eyes held craziness and a psychotic grin.

Ran quirked an eyebrow, lowly whistling, "scary~."

"sanzu..." mikey called out to his number two, who immediately stopped, his demeanor switching from murderous to being a docile puppy.

Once the clean up was finished, it was evening. Ran went home along as the others went and did their own thing.

Driving through the automatic gates of his home and passing the security guards, he parked his vehicle in the driveway and got out. Entering the large house, he took off his blazer, looking around for his wife.

Not spotting the (h/c)-ette, he decided to head upstairs to his bedroom. Opening the door, he could faintly hear the shower running from the bathroom and humming.

Smirking, he creaked the door open and peeked inside, instantly spotting his wife.

(y/n) was showering on her hair. The warm water cascaded on her skin as she rubbed her coconut scented body wash on her, "and I'll always love you..." she quietly sung, smiling.

She yelped when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her body and something hard pressed against her ass. Glancing behind her, she spotted her husband grinning lazily at her.

"mm, what a nice way to treat your husband after a long day of work." Ran chuckled, placing his lips on her neck while his hands roamed his wife's body, rubbing the soapy suds all over her while he begun showering himself.

(y/n) turned red, looking away. They were both close to each other, bodies almost sticking together. "How was work?" She asked.

"It was interesting. We killed some guys that raided our warehouse." He nonchalantly told her, sighing when she held a disturbed look, cupping her cheek gently, "why do you ask if you don't feel comfortable hearing about it?"

She said nothing, cause she didn't know herself, she just wanted to be invested in her husband's life, "is it wrong to ask how your day went?" She retorted, huffing.

Ran chuckled, massaging her hips with his big hands, "no, but I don't want you to force yourself if you're not comfortable." He reassured, "what did you do today, doll?" He asked her.

As she was telling him about her day, she cut herself off with a moan, feeling her husband's long slender fingers enter her from below, moving excruciatingly slow and deep. "R-Ran...." she whimpered, having to brace her weight against his chest.

Ran smirked, fingering his wife as he felt his own manhood beginning to harden at the sight of her lewd face and flushed cheeks. "hm? what is it, baby~?" He purred hotly in her ear.

(y/n) tried to form words but she was breathless. She could feel something building up inside her the more faster he moved his fingers and she moaned—nearly screamed—as her release came undone onto his digits.

Ran brought his fingers to his lips and sucked her juices with hooded eyes full of lust, "mm~ tasty." He pushed her against the shower tile, pinning her to the wall with her ass facing him.

The tip of his cock poked her entrance, prompting her to clench her eyes at the feeling, "r-ran....please..." she begged him.

Smirking, he slid into her from behind with one quick snap of his hips, hard and rough. The two made love in the shower, embracing each other's naked bodies.

A/n: hope you like!!!!