"Special Performance"

*Shawn's POV*

My heart is racing and pounding so fast. At this moment I can only expect the worst. Xiomara is planning something evil, I know it. But denying her isn't an option. I'm up here with Jacob. I can tell Jacob is also freaking out. Xioamara is in the middle of Jacob and I. I see him look at the crowd, then away. I do the same. I could see people chuckling and whispering things in each others ears. That just gets me even more nervous.

"How do you guys feel for performing in my party today?" Xiomara asks us. She puts the microphone in front of me first.

"Great. It's an honor." I say looking at the floor.

"Who wouldn't." She chuckles then passes the microphone to Jacob.

*Jacob's POV*

My heart was pounding really fast, I felt like it was going to come out of my mouth. I can't believe Xiomara is doing this. Everytime she talks to us she does something stupid and mean.

She passes me the microphone so I could say how "honored" I am for performing in her party.

I feel disgust and embarrassment.

"It's awesome. Never been better." I say showing a little sarcasm.

Shit.

She immediately glares at me.

She's probably planning something in her head right now.

"I wish I would've got better performers, but since I planned to fast. I had to get the first useless people I could find." Xiomara says then looks at me.

*Shawn's POV*

I can feel the heat of my face after Xiomara said that. Everyone was laughing. I see the boys in different directions looking at Jacob and I.

"So let's see what Shawn has!" Xiomara says making her voice squeaky.

I tighten onto my guitar and walk to the microphone. I fix it, then adjust my guitar.

"I wrote this a while ago... It's called Life Of The Party." I say.

Xiomara told me she want's one of my newest songs.

I see the boys smiling at me, the rest of the people just looked bored.

"I love it when you just don't care." I start singing and playing my guitar.

"I love it when you dance like there's nobody there." I keep singing.

I look at the boys and they have a big smile.

"So when it gets hard, don't be afraid." I sing while I shut my eyes.

"YOU CAN'T GET HARD IF YOU DON'T HAVE A D*CK!" Someone yells, laughter comes after the comment.

"We don't CARE what them people say." I sing looking at the boys.

"JUST GET OFF!" Another person yells but I keep singing.

The words f*ggot, b*tch, suicidal freak, attention whore, d*ck head, and other words kept coming through my ear.

"WORTHLESS!" I hear a girl yell and laugh.

"We don't have to be ordinary." I sing but my voice starts breaking down.

"Make your best mistakes." The tears start to flow. People kept telling me stuff. I look into the crowd and Xiomara stands there with her hands crossed

I can't take it...

I run off the stage.

*Taylor's POV*

I see Shawn run off the stage and I follow him with eyes, as soon as I spot him perfectly, I rush over to him.

"SHAWN!" I call out to him, and he keeps running crying.

I trip over someone's foot.

I look up and it's one of the football players. What ever, I need to get to Shawn. I get back up and run to Shawn. He went in back of the hang out place. No one was there.

"Shawn please." I say hearing his sobs.

He looks at me with pain in his eyes, I can't stand seeing him like this.

*Jacob's POV*

 After what they did to Shawn there is no way I want to perform. I didn't want to in the first place, but I know what awaits for me.

"Now Jacob Whitesides!" She says and fake smiles at me.

I nervously walk over to the stage with my guitar.

Everyone already has smirks on their faces. My knees are shaking. I look over at Xiomara with a "please don't do anything to me" face. This is going to be horrible.

I can't sing one of my songs... They'll make fun of me, how they did to Shawn. I'll just sing a song.

"I'm doing a cover of Night Changes by One direction." I say really fast and start playing my guitar.

"Going out tonight changes into something red." I sing and play my guitar.

I was about to say the next words, when a bunch of water comes pouring down on me.

"IT'S A GIRL! IT GOT WET!" The football players start making fun of me..

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

First I want to say that I'm really sorry for not updating. I've been caught up on a lot of stuff. Second I WENT TO DIGITOUR L.a VIP! I also met Mahogany!

I'm going to try my best to update recently.