23. Burning up

It was past eleven and Han was supposed to come back after dropping you at the mansion in forest but there was no sign of him at Jeon's company. The fingers rhythmically tapped on the desk as the chairman waited for his secretary to come back and continue serving the documents.

He was losing patience and wondered if you were giving me a hard time to his secretary. When the phone with a certain caller Id he picked it up.

"Sir, there's a bit of problem..."

Jungkook held his nose bridge and sighed. "Did she ran away?"

" No, sir. Mr. Hwang is not fine with the marriage news. He's having an argument with Mrs. Jeon. What are my next orders?" Jungkook sighed because now he had to handle another drama. He said,"I'll handle it myself. You retreat."

"As you say." Jungkook hangs up. He leave his office and go straight to his car. The car let's out a dynamic sound as he ignite the engine, turning it on the road to drive.

A light hum resonated through his chest as he pulled towards the familiar street A wicked grin was plastered on his face as his thumb grazed it with a thought of having you on the passenger seat when he would return back instead of the copy of important papers.

After taking a turn he spotted the mansion and parked his car outside teh premises. Taking the forward steps on the path on which he once walked on to ask for prom was now here to snatch what he wanted.

The front door was parted and faint yelling reached his ear before he stepped inside.

"...I never expected this from you. You clearly said that he was nothing yet you married him? He's absol-"

"Absolutely powerful." I found myself entering the living room where Y/N's lowered head lifted with wide eyes as her parent's eyes stared at me walking to the couch.

"How dare you step in like you own it?"

"I do own the woman you are talk... I mean yelling at. In fact, she happens to be my wife."

"You've forced her. Even law forbids these types of matrial relationships."

"Do you think it's that easy? I didn't came in person to go empty handed. I have papers." He shoved my hands above the lower back and pulled out the roll of papers which were hidden from his clothes. He threw it on the table and said, "She signed the contract Mr. Hwang. I'm certainly her husband, your son-in-law and share holder of your company's forty percent."

The last word did the magic of gaining the trio's attention. Despite Y/N's please to withdraw I did not totally obeyed it. I was still not sure if she really gave up or was still a threat so I had to have few strings in hand to strangle her.

The old man was livid. He couldn't see that the surname he didn't wanted anywhere near his company was actually rooting into his weakness, Y/N.

"I'll give you whatever you please except her," said Mrs. Hwang who always treated Jungkook a way better but she was asking for something which was impossible.

He stood up, hands in his pocket when he encircled you before catching your fierce eyes that always lit a fire in his demeanor. He grabbed your chin and looked back to match the heat.

"You see.. I withdrew few business deals so your company would escalate.. So you won't go bankrupt. I lost billion dollars. Hence, I want something in return... something very precious, close to you."

His hand started to wrap around your neck as he pressed tighter, earning a whine. He smirked," What could be better than your daughter. Right, Y/N?" He choked you until you became breathless and fainted. In a sudden he dropped his hand behind your back to save you from dropped on floor. He pulled you by waist and said," I'm taking my property. If not then pay me the money I lost with interest added."