Chapter 14

"Hey, you can't sweat this cuz all right my guess is your back on duty inside a couple of weeks Chin said to Kono" Steve went to get Luna the door "Hey Luna girl Steve said unstrapped her." He walked out of his office and into "Hey everyone look who it is Steve says as everyone is happy to see Luna."
hi Luna saids Kono
hi cutie saids Chin
hi, Luna saids, KameKona
hello saids, max
Jenna waved
"yeah, there's not a law saying you can't grab a beer with friends Jenna saids," "Yeah I mean I kinda do enjoy not going to work get to surf for as long as I want Kono says." Steve smiled Steve sat Luna she crawled "Looks like someone is getting around just fine Chin says." He sees Luna crawling Kalani was with Danny Steve looked around "Where's Luna Steve asked" Jenna pointed towards the door Luna was crawling towards the door "Looks like someone knows their way out Joe said causing Steve to look at Luna crawling towards the door" Steve sat his beer down and said "I'll go get her" Steve walked over towards Luna and said "where do you think your going silly." Steve directed Luna towards, Chin, Max, KameKona, Jenna, Joe, and Kono Luna crawled over towards them "Good girl Steve says." "I haven't been on a board in 25 years Joe saids" "well why don't you come out with me I mean I got the boards and plenty of free time Kono said" "You know what don't get too used to all of that free time all right we may need somebody in unofficially advisory capacity or maybe for a little undercover work here and there Steve says" "I didn't hear that Chin says" "if your looking for work I could use a new hostess at my new shrimp truck" Luna beamed Kono laughed "oh you like that don't you KameKona asks" Luna she smiled again "well it's settled she can be the mascot" we all laughed "really Kono says" "Im allergic to shrimp Max says" "you got try my new shrimp tofu KameKona says" Luna gave a disgusted look Kono laughed. "What Chin asks" "So KameKona said you gotta try my new shrimp Tofu and Luna came over and stuck her tongue out at KameKona." We all laughed mmm. "That sounds disgusting Kono says" Steve chuckles "Hey Steve says" Chin looks at him "Thank you, Steve, says to Chin" "Don't thank me thank your old man if it wasn't for his investigation you and the twins would still be in Jail right now heard about Rachel is he going to be okay Chin asks" Steve "hey keep an eye on Luna" "got it Chin says" "hey your already behind partner drink up how's Kalani Steve asks" he comes around to see Danny holding Kalani "hey baby girl" Kalani put her hands up, "awe Danny says" Steve sat his beer down picked Kalani up "what's up" "um I was going through the rest of the surveillance footage and I found this" Danny turns it around to show Steve Steve turned Kalani's head away. "This meeting between Wo Fat, Governor Jameson, and your old man Danny says uh audio's all been erased that's all we got Danny says" "Maybe Wo Fat was right maybe my father was dirty Steve says" "Well we don't know what this is okay this could of part of your father's investigation Danny says looking at Steve" "everything alright Joe asks as he walks in" Joe looks at the fodge "no we need to talk to Victor Hesse"
Steve's pov
something came up I couldn't take Luna and Kalani with me so I called Cath and asked her if she doesn't mind watching Luna and Kalani she said yes okay so I said I'll be waiting with them so she came when she did I thanked her she left after that I sat and waited for my team to pick up Hesse