chapter 12

(Okay guys my buddies appearance!)

Time skip provided by: I'm too lazy to explain 3 days of normal stuff

Summer. Vacation with the host club. 2 weeks. Kyoyas there. Kyoya is kyoya. And I'm me. I'm so not going to enjoy this. At all.

"Damn dad." Haruhi muttered.

"What's wrong haru Chan?" Honey asked.

"My dad packed a bunch of girly stuff for me to ware during our vacation. He's always getting me to ware all this frilly stuff." Haruhi pulled out a small pink dress. The same one from the Okinawa trip.

"Haha, that's why I packed extra clothes." I told her. "I know how your dad gets so I pack a few sets of more casual clothing."

"Your a life saver chris." Haruhi sighed in relief. "Thanks."

"Ah don't mention it." I said. That's when the hatchiin twins arrived.

"PILLOW!!!" The two yelled tossing their stuff and running to me.

"Guys you saw me two days ago. Surely you didn't miss me that much." I joked.

We all had to meet at the private hotel everyone was staying at and only honey, haruhi and I had arrived before the twins.

Soon after takashi finally came. "Hello mori sempai!" I said hugging the extremely tall guy. He hugged me back and we quickly pulled away.

"Hey." Was all takashi said.

Then tamaki came. Alone, and scared half to death.

"Tama Chan what's wrong?" Honey asked.

"Mommy scared me!!!" Tamaki said running up to me and hugged me, knocking hikaru and kaoru off my shoulders.

"'Mommy?'" I asked.

"Kyoyas knickname." Hikaru and kaoru said.

"Right." I said remembering. "Tamaki, what happened?"

"Well," tamaki started as a chibi style flashback appeared out of no where, "I was trying to wake up kyoya but when I did he flipped out and scared me." The little chibi tamaki then screamed and ran, leaving a smoke chibi tamaki in its place.

The random image dissolved and the anime world returned. "Why does waking kyoya scare you?" I asked.

"Well he has type AB blood making him a very scary person when woken up." Hikaru explained.

"Its like honey sempai when someone inturrupts his naps." Kaoru added.

"I'm type AB." I said very slightly annoyed. I then sighed, "where does he live I'll wake him up." I told them.

"We'll all go to make sure you don't get hurt." Tamaki said. I didn't notice earlier but he had latched himself onto me. And by "latched" I meant he had wrapped his legs and arms around me and tightly........well I'm not sure this is a hug or using me as a jungle Jim so I'm not sure what to call it.

We all took tamakis limo and entered kyoyas house.

"Hello Mr ootori. My host club friends are too scared to try and wake kyoya so I'm the brave one and volunteered." I said before he could ask.

"Up the stairs and 3 rooms on your right." He said formally.

"Thank you." I said, I would've bowed had tamaki not still been latched to me.