𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 .

🥀
It had been years since you last seen him.He had moved to a different town and left you there alone.You wondered why he left you.Was it something you did?No it can't be that.But you still blame yourself for it.
Today was the day you were moving to the city,and place different from where you were raised.New York,was it?It was alot bigger than the town's your used to.Your mother had gotten a job promotion and took the chance to make more money."Darling!You almost ready?" Your mother yelled from downstairs. "Almost!I'm grabbing the last of my clothes!" You yelled back packing the rest of your things.Then you noticed it.The sweater he gave you.You thought to throw it away but you just couldn't.He left you here alone for years.You quickly grabbed your bags and ran downstairs."I'm ready now Mom." You said tossing your bags on your back. "Alright then,go put your bags in the trunk then come back.I want to talk to you." She said.You pondered on why she wanted to talk to you but ignored it and quickly put your things in the car.

Walking back inside you found your mother with a concerned look on her face."Mom what's wrong?" You asked holding her face. "Y/N,I want you to be honest with me on this.What do you think about us moving.I know it's a big thing but I just wanted to ask you because your my daughter,I don't want to move somewhere if my daughter doesn't like it." She said as a tear ran down her cheek.You hugged her tightly. "Mom,don't worry I don't mind the move.Plus you finally got your promotion!" You said still hugging her. "Well,if it's okay with you,let's get going huh?" Your Mom said smiling brightly. "Oooh can we get Starbucks on our way,please mom!" You begged her smiling. "Well alright." She said chuckling.

You had fallen asleep while in the passenger seat.Your mother was thinking about something.Maybe there was a school there?You hadn't really been to a real school. You'd been home schooled all your life so this would be your chance to make some new friends! "I just hope your okay after.." Your mother sighed to herself.A few hours later,you were wide awake in the backseat of the car listening to some music. Music had always comforted you,every since you were little you loved music.You quietly sang a song not knowing your mother was listening while smiling. "This is a love song for a girl,that'll never know it's about her,I know its pretty stupid but I'm most to shy to tell her.She is gleaming in that smile.." You sang while looking out the tinted window. "We're almost there Honey!" Your mother said.{Time skip} You were finally here,New York.It was alot bigger than you expected,but it was beautiful.It had started raining the moment you entered the city.Your mother had bought an apartment,my it was very big.Your room was a bit dull so you decided to decorate it a bit.

Your room was a bit dull so you decided to decorate it a bit

It had taken you a while but you finished it by dinnertime.Your mother called you down for dinner,[F/F].You walked to the dining room glancing out the nearby window."Beautiful,isn't it?" Your mother said calmly. "Mhm,I think I could get used to this." You said sitting down. "Y/N,theres something I wanted to talk to you about.." Your mother said firmly. You looked at her with a bit of concern. "So,you know how you've never really been to school,and I saved enough money to send you to the one nearby..I know it's a bad idea but-" You cut her off by hugging her. She smiled hugging you back. You were so happy that you might be able to make some friends after a while.After he left you..
After dinner,you decided to play some games on your computer.You were up late playing your favorite game all night. Eventually you grew tired and turned off your computer before climbing in your bed.Then you remembered,you have school tomorrow.
The next morning,you were up at 7:30 getting ready for your first day of school. You were worried they would hate you.You had alot of self doubt.You quickly ate breakfast,kissed your mother goodbye and ran to your new school.Your school was surrounded in many trees and flowers.It almost looked enchanted.You had your headphones on not noticing the girl talking to you from behind. "HELLO,WHO MIGHT YOU BE?" She asked walking in front of you. She had long pink hair and bright yellow eyes."Y/N,My name is Y/N." You said nervously pulling your headphones down. "My names Melody,nice to meet you!" She laughed. "So are you new here?" she asked you. "Yep!Just moved here actually." You said fixing your hair a bit. "Then I'll be your tour!Since y'know your new haha!" She grabbed your hand pulling you into a large building.It was beautiful,marble floors,a big chandelier,the lockers decorated with beautiful symbols.Oh you already loved it here.Until you heard it,it was familiar but you couldn't quite land on it.Then,you saw him,the one whole left you alone for all those years.Cesar Torres.