𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Look, Y/N! That Ace guy got crushed by a giant cauldron! He's flat as a pancake under that! Ha, that's what you get!"

[Chapter Five — More Trouble]

Ace sighed to himself as he walked down the school halls, his hands stuffed in his pockets

"Tch, yeah right, like I'm gonna wash a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and-" Ace spoke to himself.

However, luck was not on his side today.

"HEY, YOU!" Grim shouted as he came running in with Y/N following close behind and immediately spotted the male.

Ace turned towards their direction as he went pale and jolted.

"GAH! They saw me!" He panics.

"JERK! HOLD UP! I WON'T LET YOU BE THE ONLY ONE TO ESCAPE!"

"I'm not just going to wait around you! I'm outta here!"

The male began to run away from the two as they ran after him.

"No way are you getting out of this! You think I wanna wash all those windows?!" Grim shouted angrily.

Y/N deadpans at the chaotic duo. She was lucky that she was so used to running back home, or else she would've been a panting mess.

'Should I use my Breathing style to scare him? But if Mr

'Should I use my Breathing style to scare him? But if Mr. Crowley sees, it will cause me even more trouble...'

While in the middle of the chase, another student with blue hair simply walked around when Ace and the two were heading towards the student.

"Hm?"

"OUTTA MY WAY!"

"HEY- What gives?!"

"Please, help us catch him!" Y/N said to the student in desperation.

"Huh, you want me to cast a spell to catch him?" The student panics, "Like freeze his legs? Or bind him with a rope? Or maybe I could... hmm... No, no." The blue-haired male trailed off, unsure of what to do.