1

Gabrielle was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom when she suddenly heard her bedroom door being opened, she looked up and saw her younger sister Sofia in the doorway."What do you want Sofia?, and why did you just barge into my bedroom". "Well mom and dad need to talk too you right now" Sofia said. "Okay, but first of all KNOCK NEXT TIME. Gabrielle got up from her bed and went into her bathroom which was inside of her walk-in closet, she sent inside of the shower too turn it on and turned it to the right temperature, she started to strip off all her clothes and walked in the shower.

🤍

I started to grab my coconut scented shampoo, once I put the shampoo in my hair I started to rub all the shampoo in my hair so that it can nice and shiny, after I used the shampoo I grabbed my vanilla toffee conditioner and started pouring it in my hair, after I poured the conditioner in my hair I started rubbing my hair and scalp so that I can get rid of the dirt from my beautiful long hair.

🤍

After I took a shower I went over to my closet and grabbed an outfit for the day because I don't wanna stay in my pj's all day, after I got dressed I went downstairs too see what the rest of my family was up too as soon as I walked into the kitchen something or someone stopped on the way to the kitchen, it was a boy that had blonde hair and he also had green/brownish eyes, he was very tall and handsome. "Well hello gorgeous, my name is Lucas Salvatore and I'm friends with your brother, it was kinda weird to me because I only have two brothers that are 16 and 12, but this guy looks like he's 19, maybe I should ask him how old he is. "How old are you" I said to the tall handsome guy. "I'm 19 yrs old".

🤍

"Oh well my brothers are only 12 and 16, so how are you friends with them?". This is a weird conversation that im having with this guy, but he is kind handsome and he has muscles." Shut up Gabrielle, you shouldn't be crushing on a guy you just met"I said
to myself. After a while of trying to figure out who this guy was I realized something that I shouldn't have realized......

Sorry that this chapter is short