2

I started walking towards my dads office, when I knocked on the door nobody opened it so I just walked in and i saw a man that looked like he was 20 yrs old but I didn't get a food description of him, once I was in the office my dad saw me and told me something I was gonna regret for the rest of my life. "Hey sweetie,hru today?". "I'm good I guess" I replied, I wonder why my dad is being so nice he is never nice too me and my siblings. "Oh sweetheart, I wanna introduce you to someone". "This is marcus he works for the Russia mafia", "hello marcus". When my dad introduced me too marcus I realized something, I knew something was upp because my would never bring a random guy into our house.

"Gabrielle I need to tell you something","yes father", "you are getting married to marcus". Wtf I'm getting married to a mafia leader I don't even no, this is bull$h!t. "Heck No, I'm not getting too a man I don't even know. "I don't care what you say, you are getting married to him. END OF DISCUSSION YOUNG LADY

after my told me I was getting married I got really mad and went up too my bedroom and slammed the door, I wonder what my two brothers will think of me getting married to a random dude that I just met. After awhile of being in my bedroom, I decided to go on a walk to relieve my ager after hearing about this forced wedding that my stupid dad planned for me and marcus. I got up from my bed and walked into my closet and grabbed a sports bra,black leggings and a pair of white after I got dressed I walked downstairs and saw I the same man that I was getting married too he was sitting at our dinner table right next to my spot, I walked past him and walked out of the door to start my walk, after awhile walking I started to head back towards the house I spotted something it looked like a stroller for babies. Once I was able to get a closer look I lifted up the blanket and saw a baby that looked like it was freezing to death, I grabbed the baby and started walking towards my house.

Once I got to the house I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started calling my sister Sofia, I told her to come outside because I have something to show her. once Sofia walked outside she just stood their shocked because she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

After I told her about what happened, we walked inside and their were both of my parents
shocked because of what they are seeing.....

Sorry that this chapter isn't so good, I'm still trying to figure out what I want too write
Hope You enjoyed this chapter chapter chapter 3 will be done and maybe a couple of weeks cause I am starting school next week and I don't know what to write for chapter 3 but hope you guys have a great day.💗🤍